Environmental Law and Policy Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Environmental Law and Policy Center

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Environmental Law and Policy Center

Communications Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Law and Policy Center.

Interview

I had been very excited to learn more about this organization, given their past accomplishments and seemingly active presence on the environmental scene of the Midwest. I was disappointed at how slow their offices were to acknowledge or follow up on my application. It took nearly six weeks for their office to reach out to me, and I believe this was only because I was fortunate enough to know someone in the organization to follow up with people there. The interview itself was perfunctory, and I did not come away with the impression that the interviewer had any familiarity with the half-dozen writing samples I had submitted with my application. Overall, I was very disappointed with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, and why you believe the ELPC to be the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Policy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Environmental Law and Policy Center (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Very pleasant. Loved my interviewers and ended up working very closely with them. These are the people that will be your supervisors, so they want to get a sense of your work ethic and personality in the interview as well. They explained each project and asked how I thought I could contribute.

Interview Questions

• They gave me specific projects the summer interns would work on and asked which I thought I was most suited for.   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Law and Policy Center.

Interview

I didn't hear anything from them until about 3 to 4 months after I submitted my application. They conducted a phone interview 2 to 3 months later, followed by an in-person interview a month later. A couple of weeks after the in-person interview, I received an offer. Ultimately, it was a straightforward but very drawn out process. It took me nearly a year to receive the offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environmental Law and Policy Center in January 2018.

Interview

Quick phone interview. Easy and will tell you if you received the job the next day. Asked questions about your experience with environmental work and your dedication to the environment.