Environmental Protection Agency Biologist Trainee, Student Career Experience Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Biologist Trainee, Student Career Experience Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environmental Protection Agency (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for the interview through an online resource at my school called the Selective Liberal Arts Consortium (SLAC) in November of my junior year. I had the interview in January in Washington. I didn't hear from them until mid April. I first received an email saying I was a semi-finalist for a position. Then I got another email a few days later saying I should expect phone calls from at least one manager about the possibility of working in their office. I got a call about a week later and spoke to a manager for about 20 minutes or so and he said he couldn't officially say that I had the job because I had to submit a bunch of paperwork. I submitted everything a few days later and got a letter about a week after with the official job offer.