Environmental Resources Management Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Environmental Resources Management Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jan 12, 2018

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

It has been a pleasant interview process, where the HR department has been in touch on a regular basis. First, there was a phone interview, then an online interview and finally, a face-to-face interview with a team member.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process was relatively unprofessional. You were left for weeks without hearing anything between stages.
    There were three interviews, one screening interview followed by two competency based interviews with managers and director respectively. Got to the final stage.

Consultant Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face interview - around an hour/40 mins with principal partner and senior consultant. Follow up phone interview few days later. HR team very supportive in helping you prepare (I.e describing project and giving an idea as to what the questions will be like)

Interview Questions

• - asked to bring evidence of work/written work
      The rest were generic interview questions   Answer Question
    • - teamwork related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

First graduate job so no negotiation :(

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

At the initial point, it was started by phone interview and after the call, it was followed by TV interview at the company office London headquarter and finally invited to the local office to conduct face to face interview with country manager, HR manager and partner.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength?
      What is your motivation to work with us?
      What can you contribute to our business?   Answer Question

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Assessment center conducted after applications review. This included a group exercise and interviews. The company atmosphere was very welcoming and the employees friendly. The interview consisted of questions mainly based on your CV and competencies - interviewees made you feel relaxed and at ease.

Interview Questions

• "Describe how you would apply the results of your research to a real world situation"   Answer Question