Environmental Resources Management Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Environmental Resources Management Interview Questions in London, England

3.5

Consultant Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face interview - around an hour/40 mins with principal partner and senior consultant. Follow up phone interview few days later. HR team very supportive in helping you prepare (I.e describing project and giving an idea as to what the questions will be like)

Interview Questions

• - asked to bring evidence of work/written work
      The rest were generic interview questions
      Answer Question
    • - teamwork related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

First graduate job so no negotiation :(

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Resources Management (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Assessment center conducted after applications review. This included a group exercise and interviews. The company atmosphere was very welcoming and the employees friendly. The interview consisted of questions mainly based on your CV and competencies - interviewees made you feel relaxed and at ease.

Interview Questions

• "Describe how you would apply the results of your research to a real world situation"   Answer Question