Environmental Standards Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Environmental Standards

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Environmental Standards (Valley Forge, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contact by a staffing agency on Monday May 14th. I reviewed the job description and told the recruiter that I was interested. I had a phone interview with the HR Manager on Tuesday May 15th. I had a face to face interview with the CEO, CFO, President and the HR Manager on Friday May 18th ad got a verbal offer on Monday May 21st. All went well, I liked all the peole I met with and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great. I told the recruiter what I need to make a change and I got a great offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, TN

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Standards (Kingston, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

Had two phone interviews. Weeks later had two interviews over lunch with differen personnel. Then one final interview at the office a few weeks after that with panel and owne. Phone and lunch interviews were casual and with standard questions. Final interview with owner was less casual and more intense. You will get the standard interview questions along with more specific questions related to your line of work. You may be asked about your methodology of doing certain tasks.

Interview Questions

• Explain how would you take a duplicate or split sample?   1 Answer

QA Chemist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Standards (Wayne, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview and an in person technical interview. The technical interview asked basic chemistry questions and was looking to see how well I could analyze methods. The goal was to see how I thought about problems.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your degree? How strong is your basic organic chemistry knowledge?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Standards (Valley Forge, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

There were multiple executives in the room asking questions. The HR Director sat on my side with the rest of the team on the other side of the table.

Interview Questions

• One question that they kept asking over and over was how I would handle multiple requests and how I would get the work completed. They wanted to know if I liked administration work more or less than marketing work. The questions were redundant and the owner of the company who sat in the interview was rude at times and demeaning.   1 Answer