Environmental Stoneworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Environmental Stoneworks

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Walk through the factory, introduced to the company hierarchy and experienced a sample of the work to get an idea of my opinion on it. Offered the job immediately, very no non sense and collects potential employee data while on the move through the factory. Gives a great sense of the environment and mood.

Interview Questions

• Could I be to work punctually at 4am?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks.

Interview

The interview process through hiring is pretty seamless on the candidate side. Communication with ESW directly is easy if/when i have questions regarding an offer or the position

Interview Questions

• Interview is very casual and is treated more like a conversation which is refreshing.   Answer Question

IT - PROGRAMMER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks (Denver, CO).

Interview

I Had an initial phone screen with company and it went well. I explained to hiring manager what my lowest salary I would take and we agreed to meet for a face to face.

I went to face to face interview. Met with hiring manager and another person from IT. I enjoyed my conversations with them. I met with the CFO and enjoyed my conversation with him. Again I re-iterated my lowest salary. I spent 3+ hours there. I thought it was a good interview.

Until...

They called me with the offer and it was no where near my lowest salary. I explained to them that a potential bonus is not what I'm looking for. I turned it down.

So the moral of the story... If you expect them to negotiate with you to a higher salary, they won't. Don't waste your time trying.

Interview Questions

• Code question on finding prime numbers   1 Answer

They are all about giving salaries and considering that compensation. That isn't what I was looking for. Give me the base salary and you can keep your "potential" bonus.

With all that being said, I would of liked to work there. But thier offer was very disappointing.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks in May 2012.

Interview

Standard hiring process, a couple of phone interviews and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much, I accepted the first offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Environmental Stoneworks (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview started with a telephone interview stressing how to implement safety first and foremost. Then they asked about management abilities as it pertained to scheduling, ordering materials, organizing crews and customer relations. They made the job sound like a long term opprtunity with career advancement. This could not be further from the truth.

Interview Questions

• How would you incorporate safety while maintaining a gruesome production schedule.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Like pulling teeth.