EnvisionRxOptions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EnvisionRxOptions

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions in June 2018.

Interview

Positive experience. Both interviewers were friendly and really gave me an opportunity to showcase my experience. I did not feel rushed in any way. I gave them detailed explainations of my experience based on the types of questions that were being asked of me. I felt really comfortable, and to top it all off, when the interview was over, I left the facility feeling good. I answered all questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you went above and beyond to assist a customer.   Answer Question

Jul 19, 2018 – Director Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to review the interview experience.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions in March 2017.

Interview

I had 2 separate interviews. One on the phone with a recruiter who then moved me onto an onsite interview with the operations manager. Thought the interview went well and I was told I would hear back within 24 hours. Its been a week and I still havent heard anything. Seems like they interview everyone but never really hire because the jobs been on internet job boards for 3 months.

CCR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a temp agency. Very basic questions and lasted about 10 minutes. They called me about 10 minutes after I applied and hired me the next day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went over and above what was required.   Answer Question

Sep 17, 2018 – Director Talent Management

Thank you for the feedback on the agency and your interview process. It sounds like the interview process was smooth and quick.

IT Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions in June 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews (30 min each) and then 1 in-person interview (1:1 - 90 mins).
    During the in-person interview, the interviewer spent some time devaluing my education and certifications. I felt it was unprofessional and unnecessary. I am proud of those accomplishments and kept my game face on. The interview was 90 mins. I left feeling I had made a better impression on them then they on me.
    Post interview I received zero feedback and zero replies to my emails.
    Overall experience was disrespectful and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

EnvisionRxOptions Response

Jul 19, 2018 – Director Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience. We value knowing your perspective and will share this with the appropriate team.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Twinsburg, OH).

Interview

Had around 6 separate interviews with team members including the hiring manager and her VP. Each interview went well and I thoroughly answered their questions since I had experience in this industry along with an MBA.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you work with a team. With clients.
      Do you have contracting experience?
      Can you travel?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Twinsburg, OH).

Interview

There are two interviews- one with two of the managers and the second with the VP of Client Services and a Director of Client Services. Interview process can be drawn out- it was 3 weeks after my first interview that I was scheduled for a second interview. Interview questions were very standard- nothing too surprising or difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you had to deal with a challenging or irate customer. What did you do to address the situation?   Answer Question
    • Has there ever been an instance in which you weren't able to meet a deadline?What did you do and how did you communicate this to your team/manager?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Twinsburg, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

Asked list of questions about the profession and less about yourself. Show determination and eagerness to be hired. Read the job description very well and ask questions about it. Try to refresh your memory on A/R and some other basic accounting stuff.

Interview Questions

• what is the account receivable cycle   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the department's manager for about a 30 minute in total. There is nothing more to say.

Interview Questions

• General questions on why I would be eneficial to the department in the job posiition applying for.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Twinsburg, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The company seems to lack direction and HR is very poor at follow-up with prospective employees.
    I went through 4 rounds of interview and spent a day going through face to face interview and never received feedback from HR or the hiring manager about the position.
    I kept calling and finally got the HR person on the line to learn the position is still open and I should keep looking. It took a month of me calling to get to this point.
    The company is very disrespectful of it's candidates so I'm assuming it's that way with it's employees as well.
    The PMs seem to be a great group and very team oriented but I think management doesn't want to bring Senior folks on-board. I feel like my age and experience was not well received.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Twinsburg, OH).

Interview

I applied for the position online and got a call back a week later. I had an phone interview first with the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator. The questions were not difficult. Your basic what are your weaknesses and strengths questions. The same day I was called to schedule an in-person interview with the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, Lead Analyst and Assistant VP of Finance. The questions were the same as the phone interview and were very simple and repetitive. The two finance interviewers didn't seem very interested in my answers and were very playful with each other. It kind of felt like they already had a good idea of who they wanted for the position and was just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      How are your role models?
      How good are you with excel?
      Have you worked with large datasets in the past?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EnvisionRxOptions (Twinsburg, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Had around a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager and was brought in for an in-person interview a week later. Felt that the in-person went very well as they really tried to understand my critical thinking skills. Also had to take a quick and easy excel test. Never heard anything back from the recruiter until I called, after never getting a response via email, to be told I didn't get the job. Asked if I could get feedback on the interview which they said absolutely yes. Still never heard anything a week later, after emailing again. Overall, I was very dissapointed in the lack of communication. When you have people driving ten hours to interview at your company the least you could do is communicate and uphold the things you said you would do.