Envoy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Envoy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.9

Content Writer Interview

Interview

I applied online. I scheduled a phone call with HR and the hiring manager. Honestly, they should think about HR leading the initial calls. The hiring manager took the lead and was pretty rude in the call.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very smooth, friendly people easy to talk to. Ask questions as a group then split up the group in two. From there they bring you out one by one and let you know immediately if you got an offer or not followed by the drug test.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a situation where you needed to take cobtrol   Answer Question

Mid-Senior Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process with a phone screen with direct supervisor, then in person interviews with the entire team taking about 2 hours. They move fast and within a week, I had an interview scheduled with the team. Their HR person, Jess, is a very considerate and friendly young lady who has been communicative throughout the process. I think she is one of the reasons Envoy will attract and retain good talent. She knows how to be courteous in her emails and in person and the initial communication can be very helpful in gauging how a company will treat an employee. The rest of the team was amazing too! Very down to earth and intelligent people. It would be a great collaborative working environment doing something meaningful. I love it when companies are organized about their interview processes and diligent about keeping a candidate informed. Let's see how it goes! So far so good!

Interview Questions

• Basic job related background questions, culture fit and interest in the role. No one asked me anything that made me uncomfortable or annoyed. I have been in interviews with very 'smart' people and organizations where the COO or top hiring manager will ask me the silliest and rudest questions. No one at Envoy asked me anything cliche or lazy either like 'why should we hire you' or 'why are you the best person for the job' Thanks!!!   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with Jess from talent acquisition. Then, she setup an appointment for me to take an assessment and meet with the senior accountant and controller. Jess was friendly and she was VERY accommodating when scheduling my in-person interview! Upon my arrival, I had my first in-person interview with the senior accountant. After the interview, I took an assessment that included journal entries, pivot tables, and writing a mock e-mail. After the assessment, I had an interview with the controller.

Mid Market Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Several phone interview and two in person meetings with different levels of managers.
    The mid market managers first were brought in to understand my competence. Then the SVP of Sales met with me to discuss how I might be a good culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you organize a sales presentation of meeting?   Answer Question

Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

5 hour interview with multiple team members rotating in. The interviewers were not coordinated and had some repeat questions throughout the 5 hours. Got to meet different functional areas, dev, design, product, executive. All in all a positive experience. Be prepared to whiteboard processes during the interview which is fun, but can be intimidating if that is not in your comfort zone.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Nothing too crazy, their requirements are pretty easy to understand. Just come prepared and know what the company does. Also be okay working downtown. It was first done with phone screen and then in person

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest sale and how did you manage to acquire the client as well.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Envoy.

Interview

2 rounds for the interview. The first one was a basic phone interview and the second one was an in office interview where I met with my supervisor. They showed me around their office and gave a basic overview of the firm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for this position.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Uncomfortable. I was told that I would interview with two people but I ended up interviewing with at least four. I spent most of prep time reading about the company and the key people inside it, as I was advised that my knowledge of the company would be tested. When I got there, they didn't test my knowledge of the company, but gave me an Excel test. I was given 30 minutes to manipulate several numbers in a way I had never done before. These were all things I know how to do, but the particular way in which they wanted this information presented was not something I had done before, nor had I ever used the latest version Excel. To make maters worse, I wasn't seated at a standard computer, instead the computer was hooked to a large tv screen, that was quite far from my face. I am dyslexic, so some activities that involve reading take me a little longer, and reading on a screen like that really made things worse. I was never informed that that they would be testing my skills, so I never warned them that I am dyslexic, but nevertheless I would have expected the company to make courtesy of giving me a heads up. Obviously, I was unable to finish the task to their liking, because they failed to accommodate to my disability. I found this oversight not only rude, but extremely unprofessional.

International Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Envoy (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I spoke with the HR recruiter over the phone and then they had me come into the office for an interview. I met first with the support team lead, then I shadowed one of the employees and finally met with the head of the department. They also asked for a writing sample where I replied to a fake email from a customer.