Epic Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick, straight to the point. Need to take dosage calculation test and pediatric test. Its open book and easy. Office staff is friendly and positive as well. Location is easy to find and access.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Trevose, PA).

Interview

I think it was a group interview. I really don't remember much. It was a positive experience in a group setting. That's what I remember. It was a professional experience.

ABA Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services in July 2017.

Interview

Straightforward
    The common Interview questions
    Be prepared with scenarios and experiences.
    Well organized and responsive. They tell you on the spot whether you are hired or not.
    You have to go through a group interview and then 4 days of training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

referred by a friend who sent resume to management, phone interview/discussion, then face to face interview in corporate office with upper management. offer made a week later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• describe a conflict you had with a patient/family and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview just describing the job description. The phone interview lasted 10-15 minutes talking about your past job experiences. After you pass that you go to the office for 20 minutes and talk to a client coordinator. Talk more in depth of the job and situation related during a course of the day. I did great with the one on one and he asked me the following day to come in again for a "PIP" interview. It's like shadowing over someone to learn and see if you're interested. So I went there and I really enjoyed the coworkers and gathered a ton of information. I thought I knocked it out of the park. So I waited a week no response. I called the 7th day and they said I must be patient and wait longer. So whatever. On the 12th day I called the HR and wanted to check my application status. She said the position got filled. This company is a decent one. You can make solid money here but the communication with the hiring process is god awful. In fact it's very unprofessional and led me on having my hopes up.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were multitasking and complete all your work?   Answer Question

Referra Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

Simple interview process. Nothing spectacular. Had the interview and was able to meet the office staff. Office staff was very nice and welcoming. The office setup wasn't what I expected but I liked it overall..

Interview Questions

• What is one of my weakness? I told them it was punctuality.   1 Answer

Referral Therapy Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Tyler, TX).

Interview

I was contacted through email to come in for an interview. It took me about a week to get an interview scheduled. The person I interviewed with was laid back and made the interview process less nerve wrecking. It took another week to find out if I had the job or not, and was informed through an e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Of course what is your weakness?
      He asked another question. Is it better to be good and on time or late and perfect.   Answer Question

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

I interviewed with Epic Health 4 times over the course of roughly 2 weeks and they couldn't even be bothered to send me a follow up email or a phone call to tell me that I didn't get the job.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Valparaiso, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewees appeared desperate and pushy. Like a salesman. It seems as if they will hire just about anyone which immediately raised a red flag. I feel the turnover is high in this office and this is another red flag. The pay is the lowest I've ever been offered so I declined for so by reasons

Hha Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Valparaiso, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Go in apply, get your tb test and physical done and read in a couple days. Its a all day orientation. They are direct with you when it comes to working full time for them. They can skills evaluate you in their office and you take a 100 question test to ensure you know your skills.