Epic Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick, straight to the point. Need to take dosage calculation test and pediatric test. Its open book and easy. Office staff is friendly and positive as well. Location is easy to find and access.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I first applied for the Client Services Coordinator, but was not able to accommodate the hours since I am a single Mom. The employees were wonderful and the interview was great. Did a sit in for a couple of hours and met more wonderful employees. They really liked me so they referred me to their corporate office for a corporate recruiting position. That interview was even better. The whole staff was amazing and the interview went so well. I loved the environment and the interview just flowed beautifully. Once I interviewed with everyone in the office and did a sit in there as well, they said they would call me within a couple of days to let me know. The next day I received a call and was told something about a budget and they would not be hiring anyone until the end of the month once the new cycle starts. I was still confused as I am not accustomed to that lingo. Anyway I was really bummed, but they assured me they are still hiring for that position. I thought to myself why would they interview people, and move so fast with me when they can't afford anyone at the moment? It really did not make sense to me. He said he would call me by the 21st of March and let me know an update. That did not happen so I called them, twice, and finally got through. He then said he still did not know and they may not be able to move forward with anyone for another month. So I took that as they must be moving on to someone else or they have money problems. Of course, I found another job but here it is the 6th of April and still no word. Then I noticed on Indeed, they posted the position a few days ago???? What is going on? I am blown away as I could almost promise on my children's life that they were going to hire me. It was honestly such a perfect fit for all of us. Not to say in any way that I am perfect, but honestly I thought I walked out of that office with a job. Maybe because I don't have direct experience. I don't know, but I really wish they would be more up front. I was looking forward to working for them and my aunt who is a speech therapist for them loves it there so it made me more bummed. I hope the best for them and all their endeavors.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any questions that stand out. It was more conversational than anything.   1 Answer

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I was sought out by the corporate recruiting team and brought in for a face to face interview at one of their offices, upon further investigation I found that there was other roles in the company I would probably be a better fit for. They help me identify this after my initial interview and invited me back to meet with another manager at a different location. I felt like they really cared about me and wanted to make sure I was taken care of. It's nice to see companies that give you options to fit your career goals and benefit the organization. I was hired on shortly after my second interview at that location and given opportunities to advance and grow with the company! I love Epic and I am so glad someone saw the light within me to let me go forth in another department that was a better option for me.

Interview Questions

• If given all the tools to be successful and they had the means to promote me into any job in the company, what would I pick?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

4 hours online assessment + 30mins phone interview. Phone interview is about the resume. checking personal information firstly. Then talking about the most interesting project in details. Next, solving an easy algorithm questions. Finally, asking questions about the company.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services in March 2013.

Interview

Bring you in with promise of much work for experienced nurses like myself but go on to give your schedule to new nurses to impress them after letting them " copy " what other home health nurses are doing. I know for a fact that these nurses had no idea about etiquette or respect for other nurses.

Interview Questions

• Just had an appointment for orientation after learning of my experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services in September 2013.

Interview

I talked to two managers. I was on the phone at first, then I came in to meet the manager in person. I am going to do a sit-in and decide if I would like it or not. There will be a lot of phone talking, but a lot of helping people.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to start at the bottom and whether the storm in order to get promoted?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Fort Wayne, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers that represented the transition in the company well. They tell you exactly what to expect throughout the interview process, which was very helpful. The interview process starts with a phone screening with their corporate office that might catch you off guard so be prepared every time you answer your phone. Next comes a 1:1 interview at the location you're applying for with the branch manager which lasts around a half an hour. Lastly comes an in-person or phone interview with the VP of operations to ensure you're compatibility with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had a problem at work and had to solve it efficiently and in a timely manner   Answer Question

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

After two months of submitting my resume for the Client Services Coordinator position, I was contacted by a very nice and sincere recruiter from the TX headquarters. She set up an interview time with the executive director. In my area, Epic is located in a small suite; there are no company signs or advertising at all. Thank God I knew the room number or I would have been lost! Anyway, I open the door and to my amazement, the 4 people they had "working" there weren't working at all. The open office space revealed plenty; the one guy was texting on his cell for the entire time I was sitting there waiting for the interview. Another girl was drawing on a white board. A boombox was playing very softly in the background. Not the most favorable first impression, I would say. Anyway, I have my 10-minute interview. It all went very well and the guy told me that he would contact me in exactly 2 weeks. Well, weeks have gone by and I have not heard one peep from him.

Just a friendly word of advise: if you tell someone you will contact them, contact them regardless of whether you are hiring them or not. It doesn't take much to come up with a small automated mail to reject all of the applicants. Don't keep people hanging. We'll see how many more years this outfit will be in business.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was standard. They reviewed resume and asked me how I would act in different scenarios. They were honest about the position and what to expect. I had to reschedule due to the manager not being in the office during my scheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose epic health services?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Lancaster, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Great people but very unprofessional. I was told I would get a call back within the next week after interviewing and have not heard anything since. Complete waste of time. Did a pit sit and they even stated they couldn’t wait to have me on the team. This company needs to be aware of why turnover is so high. Unprofessional, lack of transparency and most importantly the employees talk bad about the company to potential candidates. They need to revamp their entire organization culture and invest in a real Human Resources Department!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview just describing the job description. The phone interview lasted 10-15 minutes talking about your past job experiences. After you pass that you go to the office for 20 minutes and talk to a client coordinator. Talk more in depth of the job and situation related during a course of the day. I did great with the one on one and he asked me the following day to come in again for a "PIP" interview. It's like shadowing over someone to learn and see if you're interested. So I went there and I really enjoyed the coworkers and gathered a ton of information. I thought I knocked it out of the park. So I waited a week no response. I called the 7th day and they said I must be patient and wait longer. So whatever. On the 12th day I called the HR and wanted to check my application status. She said the position got filled. This company is a decent one. You can make solid money here but the communication with the hiring process is god awful. In fact it's very unprofessional and led me on having my hopes up.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were multitasking and complete all your work?   Answer Question