Epic Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Epic Health Services

2.3

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Waltham, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

This company lists themselves as Aveanna Healthcare when posting jobs online, beware of this misrepresentation as it is your first red flag for unprofessionalism.

First impression of the office was that it had a weird smell to it, it's very small and there were several desks vacant.

The receptionist told me the recruiter was busy with another interview and that he would be with me shortly. I looked at the time and I was 5 minutes early. I thought it was a bit weird he would line interviews up so closely with each other, but decided he knew best, and I would meet him shortly. This carried on for some time, and eventually someone of managerial authority came through the door to the office and told me the recruiter was busy with ANOTHER interview (I did not ask if this meant someone came in right after me and he just took them, or if this meant the one from before was still happening... either way, red flags start creeping up my spine about this place). The manager proceeded to more-so make declarative statements while tapering off them with an awkward gesture as if expecting me to jump in with some kind of desperation? Was very confused where the conversation was going as it was more about what to expect if I was to work there (shift times, indicating I "might have to stay later some days" and "you would be the face of the onboarding process"). I got a subtley off vibe from this person with the idea they did not have a filter for expressing emotions. This Not Having a Filter thing is important to note because, typically if someone is professional with their demeanor, they will see it valuable to them to reserve any negative thoughts they have swirling in their head, so to give the applicant the best chance to be informative of themselves; in other words, in exposing this nature of demeanor, they are letting you see how you'll be whipped before you're even a horse in their stable.

So after this manager was done with me, I proceeded to wait for 10 or more minutes until finally the recruiter comes to me and shakes my hand EXTREMELY HARD while failing to formally include his name in introducing himself, then telling me "I'll be a few more minutes". Great. So finally he comes back and says "Hey, wanna' move into this office over here?" and I'm just looking at where I've been sitting for the past half hour and thought "Don't know why" but said "Sure, no problem". We get into the conference room, which mind you smelled like a combination of a church and a pediatrics waiting room. I quickly figured out it was the dude's breath. But upon finally sitting down with him, he asks me one question about my previous employer, then asks me "What do you feel you can bring to the table for this company?" which is as generic as you can get. After these two questions, he literally says (I'm not joking with you) "Well do you have any questions for me? I don't want to waste your time since you already spoke to (the manager)" This has got to be the most unprofessional thing you can ever do. You're not wasting my time unless I'm somehow wasting YOURS, because I'm in search here. Thought you were too! But upon my surprised expression I couldn't hold back, he reiterated with "If you don't have anything to ask me, I don't want to waste your time" so I said "Okayyyy, so you're someone who observes the workflow right?" and he just looks at me and says "I'm a recruiter... so, not really". What kinds of questions do you think I'm going to have for you in an interview, buddy? So I continue with "Okay, okay. Let's just say we have a slow day here. What does the workload typically look like from your perspective, and how do you see the tasks during the day change?" I'm not kidding AGAIN, but he literally comes back with the most limp answer ever, "Well, you look young like me. And for me personally, I see the world like I'm always learning. So I would want to learn something more, so... Cross Training." This was ACTUALLY HIS ANSWER. If you know ANYTHING about how Cross Training is actually set up, you'd know it takes sometimes months in advance to plan to have time for it (through observation of metrics and predictability) as well as someone there who is coherent enough to verbalize the process. Simply just throwing your improv on the table in the heat of an interview... boy. This place, man.

Stay away from these people. Please, for the love of all that is holy.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the table for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was fast and the follow ups took a little while longer, but overall, it was very knowledgeable and welcoming. I sat with the employees already working there and they showed me a few things that were required for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you mind working long hours.   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (State College, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

The usual format of administrator, clinical written test, clinical R.N., administrator, job offer.
    Lies, deception, multiple errors in process on their part, etc etc., etc. There is not much more to say but the screen wants 30 words

Interview Questions

• BAD MEDICINE! After emphasizing that I was only available for full-time employment on the phone, and in writing, these liars put me through a 2 hour interview, assuring me that they had plenty of patients. I accept the proposed offer, get out my calendar to schedule a start date, and then am told that they can only offer part-time.   Answer Question

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (State College, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

After applying I was contacted by HR to set up an interview, once at the interview I spoke with the director briefly about the job itself and why I felt I would be a good match for the job. I then sat with an employee and watched and listened to him explain in more detail what I would actually be doing. After that the director told me to take the weekend to think over if I was still interested in the position and if so to call him on Monday to let him know.

Interview Questions

• The main question asked was if I was comfortable recruiting people and if I had customer service experience.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

Process is standard. You get a phone interview then you meet with a location director for a face to face interview. For promotion usually you flight out to corporate office to meet with upper management.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and comfortable. The 2 people that interviewed me were very laid back yet very professional. Most interviews can be intimidating but it was nice to feel comfortable.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Chambersburg, PA).

Interview

I applied for the entry level manager position close to me. I was contacted by Nadia for a phone screen. I was excited at first because the hours were what I wanted. Just to confirm the hours, i asked if it was a set 8:00am-4:30pm position. Her exact response to me was, “ It all depends on the nurses and who decides to call out that day. Those girls be tripping off nothing and will call cuz they lost a darn hair tie.”

At that moment I knew I was not going to accept the position. If the phone screener is talking to potential hires like that, what is the actual company like?!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Clark, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

It was overall a great experience. They were very welcoming and straight to the point. I had to take a evaluation exam which was open book and simple. Great administrative staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with an outside recruiter and then onsite interview.
    The interviewer was very rude. He did not give eye contact and rarely asked questions. He talked majority of the time. The interviewer was very arrogant. I would never work for him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Lancaster, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Great people but very unprofessional. I was told I would get a call back within the next week after interviewing and have not heard anything since. Complete waste of time. Did a pit sit and they even stated they couldn’t wait to have me on the team. This company needs to be aware of why turnover is so high. Unprofessional, lack of transparency and most importantly the employees talk bad about the company to potential candidates. They need to revamp their entire organization culture and invest in a real Human Resources Department!