Epic Health Services LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Health Services LVN Interview Questions

Interviews at Epic Health Services

1.9

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (San Antonio, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Call phone number, small phone consult about qualifications. Testing appointment set. Go to test, basic questions asked.Drug and background check done. Appointment set for the next week for training. Went in and was given minimal training \on pediatric procedures for gtube medication administration, and feeding. Rushed thnrough documentation paperwork, Contract signed.

Negotiation

Told that due to medicaid cuts, this was the salary offered at this time. No negotiation took place.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Health Services

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Austin, TX).

Interview

1 interview with a male interviewer who had no authority to negotiate wages and no medical experience to know what to ask. Had little understanding of the magnitude of nursing responsibilities and my extensive experience. Was offered a hourly rate based on new nurse graduate with no experience and was expected to prove myself in the field and then, later an increase might be possible. After a HR nurse took a second look at my resume, she offered an income that was more representative of my experience in the field.

Interview Questions

• This was not an interview conducted by a knowledgeable individual. Questions were not difficult, but rather simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not look at my experience to determine my wage at first, so I declined the first offer. A more experienced employee reviewed my resume and offered a higher income more commensurate with my experience and I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

unorganized, lasted 5 hours instead of 45 minutes. was forced to wait for an entire group of applicants to finish testing, total waste of an entire day.applicants were allowed to make several attempts to pass the clinical portion of testing which is incredibly dangerous

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

A Client Services Coordinator interviewed me. The man had less medical knowledge than a 2 year old. Seriously, Have your nursing staff interview nurses. Develop a hiring panel.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with pediatrics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard. There were (3) individuals that did the interviewing. There was also a math test involved along with a pediatric nursing test. They discussed the job description and some of the home settings that are possible. They briefly discussed benefits and qualifications. They also discussed the ethics needed for the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work experience. Specifically experience with pediatrics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

They have the scheduler in the interview. They make themselves out to be supervisors, but they aren't. They asked long unnecessary questions. I spent more time there than was necessary. They had very long tests to take and most of them didn't even relate to what I wound up doing anyway. It was frustrating to spend all that time there when I really shouldn't have needed to. Some of the interviewers seemed to look down on me which I'm not used to in an interview. I've never had that problem before this interview.

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services.

Interview

There is a test you have to pass in order to be hired. Questions are easy enough. There really weren't any interview questions. Simply questions based on your availability of being able to work.

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Beaumont, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process super easy. I took the required tests (which are "open book" and was interviewed by an RN and a scheduler. I took an oral drug test and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an emergency situation you experienced and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was an automatic hire. when my client decided to switch home health agencies, i followed suit & simply remained PRN with the former agency. They had me take a couple of tests encompassing the LVN nursing scope and standards of practice, HIPAA, safety, work ethics & protocols, necessary math skills, etc. They invited me in to see where i was with documentation and asked me a few questions about myself and my career goals. Then they began looking for cases(clients) for me. I'm not sure if I had to do a urine drug test. as a home health agency, i wouldn't dismiss the possibility of it being a part of the interview process based on my memory or lack thereof.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get out of working here & do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Tyler, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

the interview process is through, application, then some skills tests to pass, then their is a sit down interview with two staff members, one a nurse supervisor and the other a client service coordinator.

Interview Questions

• why did you want to be a nurse? what are some chanllenges you have faced? did I have questions for them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was not bad, I asked what was starting pay?