Epic Health Services Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Health Services Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Epic Health Services

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview, then was called into take medication and assessment tests and passed them then was formally interviewed face to face

Interview Questions

• How well do you like to work with sick Children   1 Answer

Negotiation

No there was not

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Health Services

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Waltham, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was very welcoming and casual. I felt at ease and confident. They had me take two tests related to skills and medication administration but they allowed you to use any resource you would like to answer the questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience working in a patients home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Des Plaines, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Nurse's are required to pass Pediatric and Medications Exam, Once the exams are passed then they are interviewed by a clinician. Then required to attend an orientation class prior to starting employment.

Interview Questions

• Basically my nursing experience and background   1 Answer

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (State College, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Do you have a pulse and nursing license? If you can answer yes, you are hired.

Seriously, this agency has such a high turnover rate, that they will hire anyone. If you can produce a nursing license (RN/LPN), they will hire you.

They will ask you what you want to be paid. Maximum appears to be $25/hour for RNs. You will NOT receive any pay raises throughout your career with this company. Have talked to many field RN's (during orientation), who actually make less than I did as a new hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a nursing license?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a pulse? (Really!!!!)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $25/hour and got it. That seems to be the max $$$ they are willing to pay.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick, straight to the point. Need to take dosage calculation test and pediatric test. Its open book and easy. Office staff is friendly and positive as well. Location is easy to find and access.

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Clark, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

It was overall a great experience. They were very welcoming and straight to the point. I had to take a evaluation exam which was open book and simple. Great administrative staff.