Epic Health Services Technical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Health Services Technical Services Interview Questions

3.5

Technical Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Health Services in March 2015.

Interview

1st step: phone interview
phone interview was about behavioral questions.like: y u r looking for new job? What r the facts u check while choosing offers?tell abt a project u worked on?how much u want to travel during this job?do u have any question regarding epic?
2nd: technical assessment
3rd: waiting

Interview Questions

• Programming question:
    1.write a code where user will give the time in HH:MM
    code has to measure the anguler difference of 2 hands of an 12 o clock analog clock.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Health Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epic Health Services (Verona, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, then had to take online personality test , a basic phone interview ( mainly about scores, grades and some HR questions like why do you want to work here,where do you see yourself in 5 years etc.). Then I was asked to take a skill test ( math questions, programming questions) and finally I got on site interview call. There also I had to take another verbal/math assessment, 1-1 interview ( situation based questions), HR interview, campus tour.

Technical Services Interview

Interview

Signed up through college job list, got an online test a few days later, then they flew me over there for an interview. Online test consisted of simple math/english(similar to SAT). The interview consisted of some more tests on the computer(programming for me for some reason) and going over fictional scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Try to figure things out on a chessboard using recursion.   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Interview

Submitted online application, received a call within two business days. Conducted a phone interview with an actual technical services employee who was very informal and was not very comfortable interviewing. Waiting for the skills test which will be proctored in my local area. Based on those results, I will be flown to Madison, WI for an onsite interview.