Epic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Epic

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I have applied in campus carreer fair. Next week I got a email to set up phone interview. Each process takes 45minutes. 2 phone interviews. Each with 45 minutes with behavioral and technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic (Madison, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Simple process. Phone interview, then online assessment, then they bring you onsite. I didn't get past the online assessment. It's a bit tricky and they don't give you an IDE or anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

There are four rounds: phone screening, skill assessment, on-site interview, and offer. I did not make it past skill assessment. Make sure you know your resume and prepare for coding interviews.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know one project clearly and you should be fine for phone screening.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic.

Interview

There's an initial phone screen followed by a very lengthy assessment through some proctering service. Prepare for 3-4 hours of misery. The problems are about the difficulty of leetcode medium.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you completed in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic (Verona, WI).

Interview

Started with an initial phone screen then i was invited to take the coding exam. This included a math part, coding questions without being able to run, and reading documentation questions. Then I was invited to an onsite interview which was mostly behavioral but partially technical.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website. Did the online assessment through protractu.com like everybody else, then got phone interview a week after. The phone interview questions were pretty standard; they asked about past projects, what technologies were used, and thought of a programming question based on that.
    Haven't heard from them since.

Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to Recruiter on campus and got an email about a week later. Phone interview followed and that was just basic resume questions and some minor technical questions, like how would you go about making sure an app is user friendly. After that went well had to take an online test, which is pretty difficult. There are two math sections which aren't that difficult but the two programming questions are difficult. Can't give much away cause I agreed not too.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through college, received a callback for a phone interview.

First phone interview was a diagnostic one, asking to confirm certain things in your resume and basic questions like your latest development project etc.

Had a technical screening test after that which had 4 sections, 3 of which were untimed and one was 2 minutes long. The math part, programming language and logic part were generally okay. The programming part was a little more difficult.

Haven't heard back from them since.

Interview Questions

• An apple costs 40 cents, a grapefruit costs 80 cents and an orange costs 60 cents.
      Under these circumstances, how much does a pear cost?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic (Madison, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

I initially applied to Epic online and got a phone interview about a week later. The interview process has several steps including a phone interview, an online skills assessment, and an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• The programming portion of the online skills assessment was definitely the hardest part for me.   1 Answer

Got a better offer

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic (Verona, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview: in which they just seemed to want to get to know you a little bit better, and make sure you were a real person. Nothing too challenging, just a little bit of background and few basic technical questions.

Video test (ProctorU): which basically comprised of basic math/programming question. Nothing that should be challenging to anyone with a basic knowledge in either topic. The programming section essentially covered all the knowledge of a basic CS intro class (recursion, basic programming syntax, etc). Any language can be used.

On site interview: They covered transport costs and housing. They showed us the campus a little and had a basic personality interview. Nothing really challenging here.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty easy overall, not too many technically challenging questions. They just wanted to see if you knew basic programming skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable