Find jobs for Project Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Epic Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 777 of over 5,514.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting24%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Epic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Phone screen (30 mins) > online test (3 hours) > final interview (3 hours) You can find all the questions you need to succeed by looking through Glassdoor. I scraped through hundreds of the interviews here and no question I was asked wasn't here, so study up and prep your answers. Phone screen is easy, but the test was honestly really difficult and determines your fate. Lots of logic, pseudo-coding, math, and English grammar skills. The final day is a few rounds but at this point, maybe half will get an offer (software demo, PM role overview, case study, presentation, wrap-up with recruiter). Come prepared, speak about something you know well for your presentation, and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • General * Tell me about yourself. * Name 5 things you are not. * What are traits you think make a successful leader? * What is the most interesting thing you ever did? * Are you more of a big picture or details person? * What would you bring to this job that you feel others may not? * What is the best advice you would give to yourself five years ago? * If I spoke with your references, what would they tell me about you? * Describe your ideal supervisor. * How much do you participate in meetings percentage wise? * What is a misconception people have about you? * What is the most important trait in order to be successful? About Epic * Why Epic? * Where do you see healthcare in the next 20 years? * If given multiple job offers, what would be the determining factor in your choice? Work Experience * Tell us about a situation in which you took charge of a team. * Think of a time when you were in-charge and the decision you made turned out to be the wrong decision. How did you handle it? * Describe a time when you may have encountered a difficult situation and the steps you took to ensure resolution. * What type of projects have you done? * What was the most difficult project you had to complete? * Give an example of a time you showed initiative? * What is an example of a problem you solved? * Tell me about a time you were criticized. How did you work on this? Hypothetical Situations * Scenario: There is a decision to be made for a client in which there are four team members and one team leader. Everyone has the same experience and seniority. All four team members think that one action should be taken, and the team leader wants to do something else. The team members believe that what the leader wants to do will waste time and money for the client. * Two situations: one where you are the team leader and one where you are one of the four others. What do you do as each in this scenario? * Scenario: You have a go-live in a week but the physicians are not getting the advanced features they want and are threatening to quit if they do not get these advanced features. How do you solve the problem? * Scenario: How would you handle a situation where a client is about to Go Live with the product and tells you there is another hospital that the software is not created or tested for and hospital personnel are not trained? * How would you handle a conflict or disagreement with somebody on your team? * What would you do in a situation where you are a leader and you make a decision your team doesn't agree with? * What would you do if you disagree with your leader's decision? * If there was someone on your team who was chronically underperforming, how would you handle it? * You're in a group with three other employees, and you think you should solve a problem a certain way, but the three other group members think that the problem should be solved another way. You're certain you're correct. How do you proceed? * What would you do if a customer expressed a problem with one of your team members? * Would you rather speak in front of 30 strangers, 6 colleagues you know kind of well, or 1 person of authority? Why? * Which of the following would be the most difficult to present to: the CEO of a company, a group of 5-8 people who are pretty educated on what you're about to present on, or a group of 50 that have no background knowledge on the information you're presenting?
    Answer Question
174 people found this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Very thorough whole-day process with a mix of information sessions, case-based interviews, presentation and summary HR interview. Friendly employees; fun thought-provoking scenarios; decent info regarding the Madison area; but could provide better insight into the actual job's day-to-day narrative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Epic

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

We spent a whole day at the Epic campus for a tour and various interviews with staff. The most memorable interview was the one where we were asked to prepare ahead of time a topic that we found interesting to teach to a room of people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

There is an Act like test which is not too hard if you are good at tesr taking. They will demonstrate the software for you and have you give a presentation for 10 minutes on a topic of your choice. First phone interview is easy spend time preparing for case study using online case studies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic in Jun 2022

Interview

Be prepared to spend about 6-7 hours total for the assessment and interview process. Got verbally (as well as in writing) offered two different positions only to be ghosted beyond a couple sporadic replies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Interview was a one way zoom after initial application and email correspondence with HR. Then a skills and personality test. Then I received an email saying they were going with other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • One way zoom asked if we had any questions at all regarding the company that we could type.

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

A lot of time on assessments, before you even get to interview with the company. Annoying interview process but didn’t make it past the first interview because didn’t score high enough on the assessments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I interviewed at Epic

Interview

Interview test was long, pretty difficult with no experience in coding. I enjoyed the project meeting and think Epic would be a great company for people who are super smart.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epic in May 2022

Interview

I applied a month earlier, then received an email to schedule a phone screening. Short and brief just wanted to know your educational background and work experience. Then they email you an online assessment that is supposed to take 4 hours.

1 person found this interview helpful

Epic

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic in May 2022

Interview

The whole process with Epic's interviewing and hiring system is out of date. They require you to take a personality test as well as a 2-4 hour PM test. I found both to be more or less pointless, especially how early they require them in the interview process. It's essentially jumping through hoops that shouldn't be jumped through. My interview itself was very poor and an unfortunate process. The individual interviewing me was clearly not paying attention to the conversation, repeating questions that I had just answered, and it seemed like an inconvenience to her. Additionally, she admitted to being hungover that day, which probably contributed to my unprofessional experience interviewing with Epic. I'm assuming this my experience is out of the ordinary, but it was overall unprofessional and inappropriate. I feel that it negatively impacted my interview process for something entirely out of my control. I hope that my interviewer does not interview others, or is retrained, to avoid situations like this.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 777 Interviews