Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017
3,212 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my school's career fair, then I was contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview I took an online assessment. The online assessment was pretty difficult and it was really long.

Technical Problem Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I went through a 30 minute phone interview, about a 2 hour online technical assessment. I didn't make it to the all day on-site interview, which I've heard includes a case study interview, an HR interview, and an on-site technical assessment.

Interview Questions

• Why epic? How many hours a week do you program? Why did you choose your college major? None of the questions they asked were difficult on the phone interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

On-going
    Applied online heard back within a week about a phone interview. Short phone interview informal conversation, very pleasant. Waited 2 weeks and was assigned to take a skills assessment. Waited 1+ weeks to hear about flying out for final interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone Call that took about thirty minutes, and then did a skills assessment the next day. The phone call was pretty straight forward, the HR department was prompt and got back to me quickly.

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview which was not difficult. There was also a coding/ logic assessment which was difficult and should be taken seriously. The questions were pretty standard for an interview.

Technical Problem Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview that lasted about 20-25 minutes. It was step 2 of 4 in the hiring process and I don't know yet if I got the position. Easy questions about my goals and plans and interests. The interviewer spent a good portion of the time telling me about the position and the company. Fairly relaxed and easy going.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Went to college career fair, then later got a phone screen and an email to take an assessment. I was then flown out to Madison for the whole day, went through a few one-on-ones as well as a couple case studies. Pretty much everything in my trip was covered, and it was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if company x, company y, and company z were all demanding your attention with an issue?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a project manager herself, very nice and calm. Explained about the position and answered questions very well. The phone interview lasted about 20 min. One more step before an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between Epic and another company/offer, how would you choose?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Extremely efficient in stages 1) Phone call 2) Online Assessment 3) Onsite Assessment
    They had a slightly overwhelming onsite review. Prepare to be interviewed for a solid six hours running around, tours, case studies, and a 2-hour coding review.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a skills assessment. Then they fly you out for a tour, and another assessment. The assessment can be tough, but not to challenging if you know what you are doing.