Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2018
3,662 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

1st screening process was a phone interview and an online personality assessment, then within several business days the company offered to fly me over to Wisconsin for the on-site interview. The interview day consisted of getting to know the company (culture, food, surrounding area, mission statement), what I'd be doing in that position, and a tour of the buildings. They told me I'd hear back from them within two weeks.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone screening that is comfortable and then an online test that made me very uncomfortable. They made me video chat with someone who was clearly not in this country and show him my room so that I couldn't cheat on the test.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I did the onsite interview. It was fun. You should definitely come prepared for everything they ask of you. Overall, great vibe and great people. You are supposed to hear back from them a week after your onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I applied online, and was invited to do a phone interview and skills test. I did the phone interview with a current project manager, which was pretty casual; she asked me about my experience and gave me an opportunity to ask questions. The skills test involved learning a coding language and building on that knowledge throughout the test, as well as some logic and math questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

After applying online I was interviewed over the phone. I was asked about projects I have completed in the past. The interviewer then gave me a lot of information about the hiring process and the position I applied for. It was a good interview.

Program Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The hiring HR representative reached out quickly and was very responsive when communicating. However, it all seemed very decentralized as the process consisted of 3 different parts--a simple questionnaire that asked details about yourself, a casual phone interview, and a lengthy test that took me about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• If choosing between another company and Epic, what would be your deciding factor?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very fast paced, Epic will get back to you within a week of every step of the way. Phone interview is more about you interviewing them rather than them interviewing you. Come prepared with questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The whole process took about around 2 1/2 months. I applied at a career fair at my university. The interview process consisted of three steps after application: phone interview, skills assessment (3 hour test), and the final onsite interview. The skills assessment is a few small programs and evaluates you based on correctness and time. My advice: be quick. HR was great at contact throughout the entire process. Everyone I met and talked to was laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you could expand a past project of yours, how would you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone screening --> online skills assessment --> onsite interview in Verona. In terms of stressful stuff, there was a mini case study interview with an HR recruiter. But the visit was packed with lots of more fun, laid back info sessions and campus tour.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter and applied via their website. First stage was a phone interview which was pretty laid back followed by an online skills assessment. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer