Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2018
3,687 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

1st screening process was a phone interview and an online personality assessment, then within several business days the company offered to fly me over to Wisconsin for the on-site interview. The interview day consisted of getting to know the company (culture, food, surrounding area, mission statement), what I'd be doing in that position, and a tour of the buildings. They told me I'd hear back from them within two weeks.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

First round: Phone call
    Second round: proctored coding and technical challenges
    Thirst round: On-site interview and algorithms assessment

All-in-all it was pretty straight-forward, employees might take you out to dinner the day before. For final round interviews you get to meed a lot of different developers and they do a good job of showing you products they design.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone interview wasn't very long. I talked to a Project Manager and he apologized for the "basic HR questions" he had to ask several times. He talked about himself quite a bit and shared a lot of his experience. Really tried to sell the Epic campus.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Long process, but enjoyable. The online skills assessments were lengthy, and challenging. The phone screening was a quick 30 minute phone conversation about my resume and past experiences. I will be traveling to Epic for an on-campus interview within the next month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

After applying online I was interviewed over the phone. I was asked about projects I have completed in the past. The interviewer then gave me a lot of information about the hiring process and the position I applied for. It was a good interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Three interviews, were pretty easy until they put you through an assemeent. Never heard back from them after that. So im assuming i didnt do so well on that assemeent

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone screening that is comfortable and then an online test that made me very uncomfortable. They made me video chat with someone who was clearly not in this country and show him my room so that I couldn't cheat on the test.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I did the onsite interview. It was fun. You should definitely come prepared for everything they ask of you. Overall, great vibe and great people. You are supposed to hear back from them a week after your onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I applied online, and was invited to do a phone interview and skills test. I did the phone interview with a current project manager, which was pretty casual; she asked me about my experience and gave me an opportunity to ask questions. The skills test involved learning a coding language and building on that knowledge throughout the test, as well as some logic and math questions.

Program Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The hiring HR representative reached out quickly and was very responsive when communicating. However, it all seemed very decentralized as the process consisted of 3 different parts--a simple questionnaire that asked details about yourself, a casual phone interview, and a lengthy test that took me about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• If choosing between another company and Epic, what would be your deciding factor?   Answer Question