Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017
3,320 Interview Reviews

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Got contacted through LinkedIn, went through the phone interview and then was asked to do an online assessment. The assessment was extremely annoying because, 1: you had to webcam with a someone, where you are told to clear everything single thing on your desk or your surrounding. 2: The entire process of clearing things up, and taking picture of yourself, verifying your indentity by showing them your ID, proving to them that you dont cheat took over 20mins WHICH was longer than the assessment itself. 3: You can't use your phone calculator only a LEGIT calculator works AND you literally have to show the representative whom you're webcaming with everything including where you are (office, bedroom, library). Oh, I should mention, if you have anything on the wall, (posters, post-it notes, etc) you have to take em all down because apparently you might cheat off of it. 4: If you have no calculator you're SOL because the assessment was pretty much an MATH ACT test so it was pretty ridiculous that I wasn't allowed to use my phone calculator. Considering the fact that they pretty much watch you while you take the assessment so it's not like you can google the answer. The entire process wasn't even worth it, considering the amount of work you have to do before the job offer itself. I'm definitely avoiding this.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Easy initial phone interview with some behavioral components followed by an online assessment. The online assessment had coding questions, logic questions, and some math questions. Only annoying bit was having to connect with an online proctor which added about 40 minutes to the process for me. Accepted for final round interview so will edit this when that occurs.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Started with a phone call with a Developer and taking an online personality test. Then i had to take a proctor U assessment. I felt I did excellent on the coding portion of the assessment but got rejected. When I asked what I did wrong I didn't get a reply.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The first phone call you receive is easy: just a basic phone call asking why epic. You are then required to take a reasoning test. Very intense, they watch you take it. Was decently difficult. Didn't make it past and didn't expect to.

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

screening call, followed by personality test followed by skills test. Company makes you jump through hoops applying for their job. The tests are poor approximation of actual job performance skills. Makes one wonder why they would use a system that is such a hassle to deal with. A google search online reveals that the company has poor company culture with numerous employment lawsuits.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

First we had a brief phone call with the HR about the company introduction. Then an coding exam took at an exam center about the language will be used inside Epic. Then had a final around on-site interview.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on their website and was contacted for a phone interview about a week later. Phone interview was exactly like how its was described on Glassdoor. Afterwards there were 4 assessment tests and a personality test. I am only speculating that for the personality test they were looking for rule following drones.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a current employee who asked questions about my background, expertise, interest, etc. Most of the time was dedicated to her telling me about life at Epic and the requirements and expectations of the job. The whole experience was not too stressful, as the interviewer had a friendly demeanor and was open to answering any questions I had about the company.

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

This was probably one of them most dignified interview experiences I've ever had with a company. The HR representative who was in contact with me kept me updated during every part of the recruitment process, and the technical writer who phone-screened me was unbelievably courteous, professional, and pleasantly relaxed. You'll know where you are every step of the way. In each email they send you, they have a header that highlights each part of the process ("application," "phone interview," "assessment," "final interview," "offer") as you go along. I found this so refreshing, so ingenious, that I came here just to give a positive review for that. I'm bummed I didn't get to the "final interview" portion, but I have to give props to them. Most employers won't even email you - not even once - to tell you they're not interested in you. Epic will tell you at least that.

Simply apply to a job with them to experience their interview process and hope you do well during the assessments. To be honest I wish the tests weren't part of the process. I know this is where I was disqualified so be ready to give them your all if you apply.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

There is a serious of hoops to jump through. Easy online app, laid-back phone interview with existing PM, rigorous skills testing, and then an all-day F2F interview/tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

• They provided case studies to show your ability to problem-solve increasingly escalated situations.   Answer Question