Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Recruiter/Talent Scout Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Recruiter/Talent Scout Interview Questions

Recruiter/Talent Scout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

The process began with a very straightforward, 30+ mins phone interview. My interviewer was friendly and asked me briefly about my background and personality, after which the interview turned into as normal of a conversation as you can have during a phone interview. Within the next few days I was contacted to set up an on-site interview in Madison. Epic pays in full for your flight, hotel accommodations, travel expenses, etc. so no worries there.

Their campus in Madison is unbelievable. I'm sure it says this elsewhere in the reviews, but it's honestly worth the trip just to explore the place. The interview process there lasted the entire day, from around 10 am-4 pm or so. It included a demo presentation of their software, a number of one on one interviews with people from the department you'd be working in, a short presentation to a small panel of employees, and a number of intelligence tests - math, verbal, and programming. On the whole, the day was very well-structured and organized. Their HR department is far more competent than that of any other company I've come across. About a week and a half after the Madison visit, I was informed that I wouldn't be receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• If your superior was set on making a decision that you completely disagreed with, what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Recruiter/Talent Scout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied through University job board. Was contacted through email to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very easy, about 15 minutes, and just asked very basic questions about my education and past jobs. I then had an opportunity to ask question. I was contacted a week later and instructed to take a skills assessment somewhere nearby. I will be doing that tomorrow. After that they said they would fly me out for an onsite interview should I proceed through to the next round. However, I started off interviewing for a recruiter position and I was told over the phone I was now being considered for a project manager position..which I thought was kinda weird...

Interview Questions