Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Technical Project Manager/Problem Solver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Project Manager/Problem Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

This was a while back. I had limited email and phone communication with Epic, however everyone was polite and straight-forward, including in the short phone screen and the thirty minute first "full" phone interview. Unfortunately, the job description does not mention an active (as in, without training or self-learning) programming language skill as a requirement. The long exam they gave tested both your ability to learn programming and your ability to program in a language right now. So even if you could be an excellent programmer and have the ability to ace the first part of the test, do not bother applying to any technical positions unless you have expertise in at least one language at present. I wish they made this clear before I wasted so much time taking the test.

Interview Questions

• None I can remember. They were straight-forward in the phone conversations.   Answer Question