Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Services Problem-Solver

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.6

204 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Overview of company: discussed Madison and living in the area, work-life balance, working at Epic, Epic community, etc
case study: discuss how I would handle different interactions with customers and team-members
tour
one-on-one interview with HR: short conversation, a bit of resume review
technical assessment (programming)

Interview Questions

• Has anything concerned you that you've learned about this position?   1 Answer
  • What are you looking for in other positions you've applied to?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I had a phone interview. The first time, no one called and I emailed to reschedule. I thought the interview, the personality assessment, and the online skills test all went well but didn't get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Phone screen was average, typical phone screening. Technical assessment was difficult but I still made it past to final round. Flew out and talked with lots of people about the position, nothing too stressful just lots of information.

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Had the phone interview and got called back for a onsite interview (scheduled for next week). Very quick turn around time, the phone interview was 30 minutes with someone on the team. Also had to do online assessments that took about 3 hours total. I would have requested to do it at a testing center if I had realized that it would require the testing service to be allowed to take control of my computer and show my entire room to prevent cheating.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

On site interview was really relaxed. Gave your of campus ate lunch and heard about the role. Had to do a couple of case studies and take a technical test for logic puzzles.

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Over the phone interview, online assessment, then an onsite interview. Pretty easy process, they are very well organized. Everyone was really nice and helpful when asking them questions. They did a good job on selling Madison to you as well.

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was made up of 3 stages. First a phone screen, then an online assessment, then an onsite interview. The phone screen was pretty typical, just general questions to get to know your background and why you're interested in the position/field. The online assessment was comprised of logic questions, a speed math assessment, and some minor programming. It wasn't incredibly difficult, but the program they use (ProctorU) is the most frustrating thing in the world. I have never wished death upon an application as much as ProctorU. After you pass this portion, they'll invite you for an onsite interview, which was a super enjoyable experience. You meet and talk with a lot of other Epic employees and learn about their experiences. There's also a tour of a portion of the campus (a tour of the entire campus would take hours). You also get a case study and meet an HR rep at the end of it.

Technical Services Problem-Solver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in December 2017.

Interview

Epic flaked on my phone interview, which I was pretty disappointed with. A bad first impression if there ever was one. It's the least they could do to uphold an appointment after I spent two hours doing their technical and personality assessments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by a ~30 min phone call, a webcam-supervised technical skills assessment, behavioral questionnaire. Then they fly you out to visit the campus in WI for a full day of questions, tours, interviews, lunch.

Interview Questions

• What is the best advice you have given?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

This a brief overview of the interview process.
    1. Online application (they contacted me)
    2. Phone Interview and online testing along with a Rembrandt profile.
    3. Flown into Madison, WI to interview on site.
    The on site interview was well planned out and the work environment seems to be at pace. The day was honestly a lot of fun and you talk to many people. You go over a case study, you talk about the position, you have an interview with a recruiter, you have lunch and a tour of part of the campus, and at the end you take a sort of rigorous test.