Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview and online skills assessment. Phone interview was very casual, the online skills assessment company was terrible. The questions ranged from fairly easy to a few tricky logic puzzles. Took about 3 hours because the testing company couldn't figure out how to fix my screen's resolution and wouldn't listen to me about how to do it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in July 2016.

Interview

Send in a resume, then an HR rep will reach out to schedule an online assessment (there are 2 components), after that is scheduled a phone interview will be arranged, if that goes well they will arrange to fly you to Madison to interview with the company.

The process is streamlined and the phone interview is relatively laid back. The phone interview allows for time to ask any and all questions you may have.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Sumter, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted no more than 30 mins. Had a pretty decent chat with the PM on the phone and set up a date for the assessment portion. There is a proctor they use to video tape you while you take the exams that'll take about 2 hours to complete. There is a programming part(which wasn't that bad despite what you'll read) it's straightforward as long as you take your time. That's the main thing. There's also a portion of a test that takes literally 2 mins to answer 10 questions. I didn't answer 2 but that's me. There's some graph reading and reading comprehension section which wasn't too bad. Use some math and read carefully and go from there.

They encourage you to make a profile as well in the email(all instructions after the phone interview are through email). I've completed this and I'm pending on whether not I'll be contacted for the final portion on site.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for Epic over everyone else?   Answer Question

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in July 2016.

Interview

HR rep emailed me and encouraged me to apply for the job, so I applied and got an invitation to set up a phone interview the next day. You have to take 2 assessments, a personality and analytical/logical/programming skills test. The personality test takes about 20 minutes but the logical skills test takes an hour and a half or longer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you want to be a Project Manager?
      How has your previous job experience prepared you for a job at Epic?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a short phone interview, which was more about them telling me what the job was like than being asked questions, then an intensive skills test with math, logic, and mock coding questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called by their recruiter and asked if I would be interested in the PM/Implementation Consultant position.When I said yes they gave me times for doing tests and then a phone interview to follow

Interview Questions

• Did I go to college right after high school? Evidently even though they picked me to try for the position, they thought I was too old with all the questions they asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying online and submitting my resume, I was invited to schedule a phone interview. Prior to the phone interview, I completed an online assessments evaluation via ProctorU. This test had some logic and speed math questions, and it took about 2 hours to complete. I was then invited for an onsite interview in Verona. I arrived the night before and had dinner with 2 current Epic employees and 4 other interviewees. This was a super relaxed setting and you do NOT need to act as if you are going in for an interview or anything for this. The next morning I arrived at Epic's campus at 8:30 AM. This was a pretty fun day - you learn more about the software, the PM role, interview 1 on 1 with a PM, do a "case" scenario with other interviewees, a 10 minute presentation on anything you want, and a final HR interview. Throughout the day, you'll also get an awesome lunch on campus and get a walking tour of some of the buildings.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in June 2016.

Interview

I have yet to take my phone interview. However, I have just taken their skills assessment online since I am from Seatte, WA and there were 4 sections. 2 of them were timed. One was literally 2 minutes and you had to try and answer 5 questions within that time. The first couple were very simple and then continued with more difficult. There was a program section that had unlimited time but ti wasn't all that difficult.They literally explain to you what they are trying to tell you what to do. A lot of boolean operators and simple syntax questions. Some of them were a little hard, but none the less all of the information you need to know was there. Finally, the last section was a logical/math section. it was 20 questions and varried in the types of questions. Some you read a small paragraph and had to determine what was the main point of said paragraph and others were simple math problems such as if you make $13000 a year and get a 10% raise for 4 years how much money will you make a year?

Interview Questions

• if you make $13000 a year and get a 10% raise for 4 years how much money will you make a year?   Answer Question

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Referred by a friend and was contacted soon after to submit my resume and fill out an application. Next they scheduled a phone interview which was fairly chill, 30 minutes or so just to find out basic information and ask you general questions. Then you schedule and take their skills assessment where they see if you are smart basically. This is as far as I have gotten so far!

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

First round phone interview - you'll probably talk to someone on the team you are applying for. It's a good opportunity to ask questions have about the role. Basic questions, but do prepare.

Second step testings - multiple parts which includes personality, technical, and logics. I guess there is not much you can do for those. Just pick a time when your brain functions the best.

Lastly, an onsite interview which last the whole day. They will fly you in the day before, and dress casual.