Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

924 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Training Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (New York, NY).

Interview

They make you take two long skills assessment tests. 1 took about 20 minutes and the other took about 2 hours. Their HR department was very bad. Not only did they not call me on the day they scheduled me for, but they took a week to respond back to me about rescheduling. Interview went well, very conversational.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone Call that took about thirty minutes, and then did a skills assessment the next day. The phone call was pretty straight forward, the HR department was prompt and got back to me quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process had multiple fairly simple rounds. The whole process is time consuming. For me:
    1st round-phone screen
    2nd round-online skills assessment
    3rd round- second phone screen where the HR were haggling about salary.
    4th round-live interview. They fly you into Wisconsin, put you up at a nice hotel, and on the day of the interview they will treat the whole lot of you like a herd of cattle.
    Take this job if you have no other options, otherwise decline like I did.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a project manager herself, very nice and calm. Explained about the position and answered questions very well. The phone interview lasted about 20 min. One more step before an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between Epic and another company/offer, how would you choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online (very simple - uploaded my resume). A few days later I was contacted to take a (very long) online assessment. After that, I was contacted again for a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I turned down the offer for the final interview round.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to Epic. What qualities I had that would aid in the position duties.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online & I got a phone interview. The interview was easy pretty much the exact same question I found here in glassdoor. However, the skills assessment was not easy, I guess I didn't do well in it. I didn't make it to the final interview.

Interview Questions

• What factors do you consider if you have more than one offer?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Process took about 2-3 Weeks. I applied online by completing their application on their online portal. I then, received an email about a phone interview and Assessment Test. The Assessment test is proctored and is based on speed and accuracy. (They do not inform you ahead of time, but you are ALLOWED scratch paper and a simple calculator.) I did not proceed after these steps.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

The phone interview was very easy and only 20-30 minutes. There was a logic/math/personality testing section you had to complete over ProctorU and it was not overly difficult, but someone told me that it knocks out about 70% of applicants. After, they flew me to Madison for an on-campus interview. It was 8:30 am - 2 pm and consisted of a few interviews, a presentation, a case, and a tour of the campus. Very beautiful campus and it was fun to engage with current employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

First took an assessment and then did the phone interview. Phone interview was after the assessment for me because my phone interview was scheduled two weeks from the date I received the email from the HR contact. The assessments were straight forward, four in total. They focused on math skills, technical skills (coding), and critical skills. The first assessment tested how fast you could answer the math skills. The next one tested your knowledge of reading a code and a brief summary of what the code operators do and then answering questions. The remainder of the tests, tested you over critical thinking and making decisions. The phone interview was simple. Asked simple questions and then shifted over to what the company does and then opened it up to questions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Online application with test and personality profile. Test was mostly basic math skills and some verbal assessments. Online tests were followed by basic phone interview. Really easy stuff - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in working here, etc. Finally on-site full day of interviews and additional testing. Interviews are with HR and people in the role you are applying for. Also had to give a 5 minute presentation as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer described an imaginary scenario involving an unhappy physician, project team members, and other hospital staff. You are asked to walk the interviewer through how you would handle the situation.   Answer Question