Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

556 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The process began with an initial phone screen interview. This was relatively simple and straight forward. Then, I had to take an intelligence test. There was a mathematics portion and a coding section; the coding section was difficult. A few days after I completed the test, I was notified that I was being invited to an onsite interview.

The onsite interview consisted of a case study, a one-on-one interview, a presentation, and a HR interview. Nothing too hard. A week later I got a call saying that they were impressed and they extended an offer.

I ultimately declined because I did not feel like my experience onsite was good. People seemed to be inexperienced, and my interviewers were not friendly. I could not see myself thriving in such a work environment. However, the actual office is very cool and the subsidized lunches are a nice perk!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and shortly thereafter got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was short and was with a current project manager who was very nice and answered a lot of my questions about the position. After that I was invited to take an online assessment. It included a personality assessment and skills. I'd recommend taking your time on the skills assessment and thoroughly reading the questions. Don't let the fact that it is timed go to your head and stress you out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

As indicated in many of the other reviews, the interview consisted of three phases, the phone interview, the online examinations and the final interviews. Unfortunately I didnt make it to the final interview. To start, I applied online, and got an email about a week later asking for a phone interview. The phone interview was very laid back, and I got along with the interviewer very well, the lady I interviewed with was so nice. The next day, they sent me over the online exam materials (though they didnt mention it on the phone interview when I asked about next steps, for whatever reason). I struggled with the proctored exam, it was timed, monitored and honestly caught me off guard. I figured it would be mostly easy logic questions, situational questions, etc. However, it was alot of timed, mathematical and repitative questions. It was kind of time restraining as well. I would agree with many of the past posts and say the coding was definitely the most frustrating part of the exam. Anyway, there really is no way to prepare for the exam, just try to be in the right mindset and not overly confident would be my advice. Good luck! :)

Interview Questions

• Why Epic? What sets you apart from other candidates? Tell me about your experience?   Answer Question

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2016.

Interview

Only had phone interview so far. Pretty simple: why you want to work there, how you heard about Epic, why you majored in what you majored in, why you want to work for Epic, what are your long term goals. They're really nice and it's more like a conversation than an interview. Have questions ready because that's part of it.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

2 hour Exam relating to PSI and personality tests.
    30 minute phone interview.

The experience was very beneficial and personable. The interviewer was straight out of college and provided me with all of the information I needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process isn't too bad. The role play situation and presentation are easy enough. The final interview is with HR and its your standard random personality questions. All together its not a hard interview. However, after talking to other PMs this position is only for you if you want to travel every week.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I uploaded my resume through epic's website. I was surprised how easy the application was. I received an email several days later and scheduled an over the phone interview. I also had to complete a series of proctored assessments, one of which had to do with coding, another that had to do with logic, and a third that had simple arithmetic. However, all of these exams were times, making them somewhat challenging. I believe the assessments are a major part of the hiring process, and if you do not do well you will not be asked to move further. The over-the-phone interview was straight forward and simple, we discussed the role of a project manager.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

The 10 minute presentation is a great opportunity to give a fun and engaging presentation about something you're interested in. The 3-4 attendees ask you questions, and they're looking to see how well you articulate your thoughts and how well you carry yourself in front of others.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Submitted my resume through a recruiting event and was contacted for a phone interview and exam. The interview wasn't that bad, as it was mainly a walkthrough of my resume. The exam contained math, logic, verbal, and programming questions. Programming experience is not required for the programming exam section, as they lay out everything during the exam. The exam is proctored online via webcam through ProctorU for around 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why are you interested in healthcare? What is your expected salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Submit Resume, had a phone interview which was just to discuss fit with the company and hear someone else's perspective. After, you are sent to do the technical aspect which is the most difficult. Need to be able to answer the questions the way they want, or you won't get hired. Heavy in math