Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2016.

Interview

Only had phone interview so far. Pretty simple: why you want to work there, how you heard about Epic, why you majored in what you majored in, why you want to work for Epic, what are your long term goals. They're really nice and it's more like a conversation than an interview. Have questions ready because that's part of it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

2 hour Exam relating to PSI and personality tests.
    30 minute phone interview.

The experience was very beneficial and personable. The interviewer was straight out of college and provided me with all of the information I needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process isn't too bad. The role play situation and presentation are easy enough. The final interview is with HR and its your standard random personality questions. All together its not a hard interview. However, after talking to other PMs this position is only for you if you want to travel every week.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I uploaded my resume through epic's website. I was surprised how easy the application was. I received an email several days later and scheduled an over the phone interview. I also had to complete a series of proctored assessments, one of which had to do with coding, another that had to do with logic, and a third that had simple arithmetic. However, all of these exams were times, making them somewhat challenging. I believe the assessments are a major part of the hiring process, and if you do not do well you will not be asked to move further. The over-the-phone interview was straight forward and simple, we discussed the role of a project manager.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

The 10 minute presentation is a great opportunity to give a fun and engaging presentation about something you're interested in. The 3-4 attendees ask you questions, and they're looking to see how well you articulate your thoughts and how well you carry yourself in front of others.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Submitted my resume through a recruiting event and was contacted for a phone interview and exam. The interview wasn't that bad, as it was mainly a walkthrough of my resume. The exam contained math, logic, verbal, and programming questions. Programming experience is not required for the programming exam section, as they lay out everything during the exam. The exam is proctored online via webcam through ProctorU for around 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why are you interested in healthcare? What is your expected salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Submit Resume, had a phone interview which was just to discuss fit with the company and hear someone else's perspective. After, you are sent to do the technical aspect which is the most difficult. Need to be able to answer the questions the way they want, or you won't get hired. Heavy in math

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

It is a very long process with a phone interview, assessment, and all day on-site. Everyone is very nice though and the interviews are not very intense. For on-site, be prepared for a long day but most interview questions I have seen on Glassdoor. Make sure you look through them. Don't worry too much about the presentation. It is very informal and you really can talk about absolutely anything.

Application

Interview

2hr online assessment with 30 minutes brief phone interview. The online assessment wants to test you ability to think and learn fast, with coding questions. Obviously, previous coding experience is helpful, but not necessary. Also they try to test your critical thinking skills, and the ability to read and think fast. Don't be nervous about the skill assessments, just try your best.

Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I had a phone interview in which they asked me 3 questions and told me they would get back to me within a week. I finally got a very vague email from them a month later saying they would let me know when positions for 2016 opened up, which is what I applied for.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Denver, CO Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Madison, WI What are five things you are not?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview How much do you know about epic?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview How my thesis could apply to project management
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why are you interested in healthcare? What is your expected salary?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Madison, WI Why are you interested in this position?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview What are five things you are not?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Why EPIC? Where do you see your self in 5-10 years?
Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager/Implementation Consultant Interview Why Epic?