Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

918 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI).

Interview

Interview process was extremely quick. I applied online after a recruiter contacted me and received a reply back for a phone interview within two days. After that, I went through the rest of the process, which included an onsite interview and presentation, and received the offer within 2 months after my initial application.

Interview Questions

• What words would you not describe yourself with? (What are you not?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

My first step was my phone interview. This was mainly an opportunity to hear about the company and what the role entails. then an assessment, then final interview in person

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager was very kind and the phone interview was helpful. I took the online tests but did not pass. The test required the ability to understand programming and at the beginning of the test they ask if you have any experience with programming and what type.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI).

Interview

Phone interview, online exam to test personality, technical ability, etc, and onsite interviews. Onsite was interesting - I had a 1 on 2 interview with a real life scenario and was asked to present on a topic of choice to a few project managers. I interviewed onsite with a group of people and a current employee gave us an overview of the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation in which the CMO disagreed with the Epic recommendation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I have only had the phone interview. It was casual and lasted for about 25 minutes. They asked me a handful of questions, explained more about the job, and opened the floor for questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Epic? Where do you see yourself in five years? If you were given offers from several companies, what factors would you use to choose which company to work for?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2016.

Interview

There are three parts to the Interview Process. I am currently on the 2nd part (Technical Assessment).
    The first part was a 30 minutes phone interview with a recruiter. Very simple, easy questions. The conversation was pretty casual. I will be doing the Technical assessment very soon. I heard from others that they will be testing basic logic and a bit of programing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed over the phone, this lasted less than 20 minutes and was a phone screen. The questions were extremely simple and straightforward. The interviewer sounded disinterested in my answers.

I advanced to the skills test, which I was worried about because of my lack of coding knowledge (0 experience). However, the test could certainly be completed without any knowledge of any coding language, just be on your "A Game" and answer the questions logically.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to travel? How much?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Apply online, take assessment test, come to Madison for interview. The interview day is very fun if you don't get too stressed out for interviews. There will most likely be a large number of other people interviewing at the same time and Epic really cares about treating potential hires very well. The day of the interview is somewhat tiring as it lasts from 8 AM until late in the afternoon with several different interviews, role playing exercises, presentations, etc.

Interview Questions

• I don't know if there were any very difficult questions, it was more your willingness to speak up, have confidence, and show desirable project manager traits   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I applied through my university career website as well as on their website. They contacted me and we set up a phone interview. All of the interview questions can be found by going through glassdoor... The interviewer is a current project manager and the one I had was very nice and friendly. Afterwards, if you get to the next step, they will want you to take their online assessment. Even if you don't have a IT/computer science background, it's pretty easy. However, if you are applying to be a project manager, make sure that you go through the test fairly fast even if it means some errors.. I took way too long and HR basically called me and told me to apply for a different position because they thought it would suit me better (they said I wouldn't have to go through this application process again if I chose to take the other position because I already did it..). They seemed like a nice company.

Interview Questions

• See all the other glassdoor interview reviews.. basically same questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I actually applied for another company who was going to send someone to Epic for training. Epic required assessment testing. I had to take the test. I have been an implementation consultant for an Occupational Health system for 10 years and never needed these skills. Epic just likes the power to rule the world. Why should they decide by their assessment test who should be trained in their system. I would never work for Epic because they treat their employees like garbage. I did want to be a consultant for another company to implement Epic but since Epic requires the assessment and I didn't pass the assessment I could not be part of the 50 person team this firm was looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• The Epic assessment. They require you to check a box to say you will not disclose any information from the assessment.   Answer Question