Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone Call that took about thirty minutes, and then did a skills assessment the next day. The phone call was pretty straight forward, the HR department was prompt and got back to me quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a project manager herself, very nice and calm. Explained about the position and answered questions very well. The phone interview lasted about 20 min. One more step before an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between Epic and another company/offer, how would you choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Online application with test and personality profile. Test was mostly basic math skills and some verbal assessments. Online tests were followed by basic phone interview. Really easy stuff - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in working here, etc. Finally on-site full day of interviews and additional testing. Interviews are with HR and people in the role you are applying for. Also had to give a 5 minute presentation as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer described an imaginary scenario involving an unhappy physician, project team members, and other hospital staff. You are asked to walk the interviewer through how you would handle the situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who knows I would be a great asset to the company and fit the qualifications of the position. I was emailed to set up a phone interview and a week later talked to someone on the phone for a few short questions. I then had to spend 2+ hours to take a standardized test. Additionally, I had to submit my transcript from my undergrad.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel? Why are you looking for a new job? Are you planning to go back to school anytime soon?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application at a campus career fair. A few weeks later they contacted me to set up a phone interview. After I scheduled it they contacted me to take their skills assessment test, which I took before I did the interview. The test had four parts; a speed math section, a section where they teach you a fake coding language and ask you questions on it, a speed logic section, and then a general logic/analysis test. It wasn't too crazy, and I have no math background. The phone call was short and simple, they spent more time explaining the job than asking about me. I think they put more weight on the test to be honest, but I don't know. Three days after the interview I got an email saying I wouldn't get the project manager position, but that they wanted me to come to Wisconsin for an onsite interview about a different position. That's where I am right now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to my through my university email. After that, I applied online. Then, I had to take a lengthy skills assessment that was actually somewhat intense if you are not familiar at all with coding. The other questions were more logic. This was followed by a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make you decide between epic and another company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview along with several proctored assessments. The interviewer was an Epic employee and was generally friendly. The interview was not too hard and largely straight forward. The personality test I had to take was kind of odd.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

After completing a personality test, a skills test, and some kind of proctored skills assessment, a current Project Manager called to interview me. It was a really nice and natural chat about why I'd want to work at Epic, why I chose my major, etc.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Epic. Before the phone interview I had to complete a skills assessment and a personality profile. I was applying to be a Project Manager and was interviewed by someone in the same position. It was great to talk to someone who was working in the position that I was interested in and had in depth knowledge about what the day to day work environment was like. At the end of the interview I was informed that I would be contacted within 2 weeks with a decision. Two weeks went by and I did not hear anything so I sent a follow up email asking about my application status. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

1) Phone Interview: It was very brief and casual, more to answer questions than anything
    2) Online Assessment: general intelligence test (fairly short) plus a section that was more coding oriented
    3) In Person Interview: They fly you up to Madison, and show off their cool campus. You meet with 5+ different people including those who have the role you would like and HR people. They seem to do as much selling of the company as interviewing you. They don't ask a lot about your experience, but instead about how you would handle certain situations and your personality. You also have to give a presentation, but don't freak out about that.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain leadership/management issues. How would you work with a team under some sort of circumstance. Name 5 things you are not. What are some of your pet peeves. What interview questions should I be asking, and what are their answers? How assertive are you from 1-10, etc.   Answer Question