Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2017

324 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The phone interview was more informal than I thought, helped to learn the role better. The profile assessment that I completed before the interview was actually kind of fun to take. The turn around time from when I applied and got a phone interview was only a few days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied through my university and had a brief phone "interview". They basically asked 2 questions, and then gave an overview of the position and left a few minutes at the end for questions. The interview seemed more of a way to sell the position to you. The assessment that is required is very tedious and definitely more than I was expecting. They will ask you coding and situational questions and have an online proctor, which was difficult to set up.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Applied online. Within two hours I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. Then took the personality test and the proctored online skills assessment. Then the day after the phone interview I received an email saying they would like to bring me to Wisconsin to interview for both the project manager and technical problem solver role. Skills assessment was tough but there was nothing you could study for, just quick math skills and logical reasoning. Phone interview was very casual and helped clarify the role of the project manager.

Interview Questions

• If you had multiple offers, what criteria would you base your decision off of?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They got back to me within a few days after submitting my resume to schedule a phone interview and skills assessments. The phone interview was relatively straightforward and casual. You speak to a current project manager and it's a good opportunity to learn more about the role while they also learn more about how you would fit into the company. I found the skills assessments to be fairly difficult, but not impossible, SAT style questions. Overall I had a good experience with Epic's interview process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Easy online application, followed by online testing to test math/problem-solving skills and phone interview with a PM that tells you more about the role and asks some behavior questions. On-site interview was day long process, met other candidates and many current PMs, included group case study project, tour of campus, and a ten-minute presentation on a topic of your choice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What are factors most important to you in selecting a job? How would you handle a disagreement with a team member? What are five things you are not?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a day on campus speaking with people in the role you are apply for. You might be asked to present on a topic you are interested in and talk for ten minutes in front of a group of 3-4 Epic employees.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of a meeting would you spend speaking in a group of 4   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

You start with a telephone interview, which is just a way for them to screen whether you are a good fit. If you pass, they will bring you in for an in-person interview. However, they also look at how you do on their examination. I assume they are looking for people who work well under pressure but also can multitask and manage issues that aren't your area of expertise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Email application followed by a phone interview. I then had to do an online assessment and personality quiz. The assessments were timed, some of them very short. This was followed by a phone interview and an on-campus interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

Online application is quick. After the application they invite you to do a phone interview which they describe the job and how traveling with epic works. They ask a few basic interview questions but its a relaxed phone call. Then you do the technical assessment where an online proctor watches you, the test will teach you code and you have to understand what the code means. As it advances the code gets more complicated, theres also some technical questions which require some logical thinking. No calculator allowed. There is no way to prepare for the test, its a very hard test. Just be awake for it!! Then you take the rembrandt online assessment which just asks questions about your work preferences and then some math related questions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Got contacted through LinkedIn, went through the phone interview and then was asked to do an online assessment. The assessment was extremely annoying because, 1: you had to webcam with a someone, where you are told to clear everything single thing on your desk or your surrounding. 2: The entire process of clearing things up, and taking picture of yourself, verifying your indentity by showing them your ID, proving to them that you dont cheat took over 20mins WHICH was longer than the assessment itself. 3: You can't use your phone calculator only a LEGIT calculator works AND you literally have to show the representative whom you're webcaming with everything including where you are (office, bedroom, library). Oh, I should mention, if you have anything on the wall, (posters, post-it notes, etc) you have to take em all down because apparently you might cheat off of it. 4: If you have no calculator you're SOL because the assessment was pretty much an MATH ACT test so it was pretty ridiculous that I wasn't allowed to use my phone calculator. Considering the fact that they pretty much watch you while you take the assessment so it's not like you can google the answer. The entire process wasn't even worth it, considering the amount of work you have to do before the job offer itself. I'm definitely avoiding this.