Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2018

351 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone interview had to be re-scheduled twice times due to interviewer flakiness. They flew me out for an in-person interview both for Project Manager and Quality Assurance position. Overwhelming day overall: tour of building, two cases, question/answer session, and if you're applying to be a project manager you have to prepare a presentation. Dress code also super informal-I just wore a casual sweater and chinos.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

it was only a phone interview followed by a long online personality and technical process that took about 4 hours and was way too serious for an online coding test followed by 3 weeks of not hearing results

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Skills Assessment, Personality Test, Phone Interview, Onsite Interview. The phone interview was very basic information, the onsite interview required a prepared presentation. The skills assessment was partially quick mental math, the other part was learning how to code.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I heard about Epic and why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

After a Skype interview, I was invited to interview on the Epic campus. The interview day began with a tour and an overview of the company's services. Afterwards, I met with an interviewer who asked me what my reactions would be to hypothetical problems arising at work. Then, I gave a short presentation to several hr employees about a topic of my choosing. Finally, I had a more traditional one-on-one interview. Although I interviewed for the Project Manager position, they offered me the Quality Assurance Analyst position.

Interview Questions

• Give us a short presentation about a topic of your choosing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

The onsite interview involved meeting with many current Project Managers to learn about the position, an interview with a current PM, a 10-minute presentation on a topic of your choice, and also an interview with HR.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my schools version of linked-in called handshake. A few weeks later they called to set up a proctored exam, personality test, and phone interview. The exam is the most important part of the process. I thought i did poorly but apparently not lol. It took about 3 hours and involves math, logical reasoning, and learning a new coding language. Make sure you’re well rested and have a calculator. A few days later I had my phone interview and later that same day they asked me to schedule my final round. I scheduled mine for a week later. I drove down and had dinner with 2 employees and 8 candidates on a Thursday night, then the next day i went through a series of talks and listened to presentations from current employees. I also did a case study, had a tour, lunch, 2 interviews (one with project manager and other with HR), then did a 10 min presentation on a topic of my choosing. Overall the process was good. They make you feel really relaxed and welcome during the interview. I was notified 3 business days after the interview about my job offer. The campus is incredible and their relaxed atmosphere is very exciting. Apparently only 1% of applicants get brought in for a final round so if you reach that point you’ve done well.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting thing that you have done in your life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

Multi-step interview process involving a skills assessment, phone interview, and on-site interview. The company flew me out for the on-site interview and the day consisted of a tour around campus, a presentation, and a final interview with an HR lead and current project manager.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things that you are not?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, Skills Assessment, Personality Assessment, In Person Interview Day. Everything that happens in the interview process can be found by reading all of the reviews here. My advice is 1. pick a presentation topic that is interesting and fun. It doesn't have to be relevant, and it should be something you are knowledgeable about. 2. Dress casually. Everyone else in my interview group was in suits where I was in jeans and they stuck out, in a bad way. The people interviewing/interacting with us throughout the day were all in jeans and it seemed to make all the suit wearers slightly awkward. 3. Step up as a leader in the case part. It's pretty simple, and it's more about seeing how you work in a team and what role you play on the team than about your solution.

Interview Questions

• All questions can be found on this website... hardest one was which of the following would be the most difficult to present to: the CEO of a company, a group of 5-8 people who are pretty educated on what you're about to present on, or a group of 50 that have no background knowledge on the information you're presenting.   Answer Question
    • What is a misconception people have about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI).

Interview

Apply online. So a recruiter reaches out to me on Handshake and tells me to apply. He basically promised an interview then a week later I receive a rejection email without ever having interviewed. This is unprofessional. Do not tell someone they will get an interview if it isn't going to happen. Anyway Wisconsin is very cold so don't work for Epic unless you want single digit temperatures and snow everywhere.

Application

Interview

A manager called me for the initial interview asked a couple of behavioral questions and asked if I had any questions. Mainly talked about the project manager position. I took skills assessment which took about 2 hours to complete. Overall average experience.