Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

330 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

A manager called me for the initial interview asked a couple of behavioral questions and asked if I had any questions. Mainly talked about the project manager position. I took skills assessment which took about 2 hours to complete. Overall average experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The call consisted of around a 30 minute conversation of back and forth dialogue. She asked basic questions and then discussed her job. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally and personally in 5 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied through my university and had a brief phone "interview". They basically asked 2 questions, and then gave an overview of the position and left a few minutes at the end for questions. The interview seemed more of a way to sell the position to you. The assessment that is required is very tedious and definitely more than I was expecting. They will ask you coding and situational questions and have an online proctor, which was difficult to set up.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The phone interview was more informal than I thought, helped to learn the role better. The profile assessment that I completed before the interview was actually kind of fun to take. The turn around time from when I applied and got a phone interview was only a few days.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Applied online. Within two hours I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. Then took the personality test and the proctored online skills assessment. Then the day after the phone interview I received an email saying they would like to bring me to Wisconsin to interview for both the project manager and technical problem solver role. Skills assessment was tough but there was nothing you could study for, just quick math skills and logical reasoning. Phone interview was very casual and helped clarify the role of the project manager.

Interview Questions

• If you had multiple offers, what criteria would you base your decision off of?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had an online skills assessment that was about two hours long. Logic-based questions and riddle-type scenarios as well as a coding assessment where they explain a language to you and have you answer questions along the way. Then did a phone interview with an individual currently in the role. Very informal. The majority of the time was spend asking them questions about the role. The next step is an onsite interview which is an all day thing. They want you to do a short 10-minute presentation on any topic that will be evaluated. Afterwards they offer the position or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel up to 75%?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent in a resume which then led to a quick phone interview. After that I had a relatively difficult online assessment. The assessment was IQesque and had a computer skills portion. After passing the assessment I was invited for a final round interview on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Rochester, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They called me and just had a couple quick questions. It was mostly about what the company was like in Wisconsin and what it was like living there.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied and the next day was contacted through email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview and was asked to take a Rembrandt. The phone interview was scheduled soon after along with a request to complete the Sphinx assessment. The interview was casual and I was informed that the score from my interview would be combined with my assessment score and the results would determine whether or not I move on. About a week later I was sent a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What will factor into your decision on which job to choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They got back to me within a few days after submitting my resume to schedule a phone interview and skills assessments. The phone interview was relatively straightforward and casual. You speak to a current project manager and it's a good opportunity to learn more about the role while they also learn more about how you would fit into the company. I found the skills assessments to be fairly difficult, but not impossible, SAT style questions. Overall I had a good experience with Epic's interview process.