Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

339 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

After a Skype interview, I was invited to interview on the Epic campus. The interview day began with a tour and an overview of the company's services. Afterwards, I met with an interviewer who asked me what my reactions would be to hypothetical problems arising at work. Then, I gave a short presentation to several hr employees about a topic of my choosing. Finally, I had a more traditional one-on-one interview. Although I interviewed for the Project Manager position, they offered me the Quality Assurance Analyst position.

Interview Questions

• Give us a short presentation about a topic of your choosing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

The onsite interview involved meeting with many current Project Managers to learn about the position, an interview with a current PM, a 10-minute presentation on a topic of your choice, and also an interview with HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI).

Interview

Apply online. So a recruiter reaches out to me on Handshake and tells me to apply. He basically promised an interview then a week later I receive a rejection email without ever having interviewed. This is unprofessional. Do not tell someone they will get an interview if it isn't going to happen. Anyway Wisconsin is very cold so don't work for Epic unless you want single digit temperatures and snow everywhere.

Application

Interview

A manager called me for the initial interview asked a couple of behavioral questions and asked if I had any questions. Mainly talked about the project manager position. I took skills assessment which took about 2 hours to complete. Overall average experience.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The call consisted of around a 30 minute conversation of back and forth dialogue. She asked basic questions and then discussed her job. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally and personally in 5 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about 2 weeks later to set up skills assessment test and quick phone interview. A current project manager called and asked me a couple basic questions. It was very basic and sounded like she didn't care much. Skills assessment took 2 hours and was pretty difficult.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was an easy process for 30 minutes with a project manager. It focused on my resume, the position and whatever questions I might have had about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

I got contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn and then almost immediately got signed up for the skill assessment and phone interview. The phone interview was brief, 20 min, and clarified the position more. The skill assessment was tough and time consuming even though it was the non-technical one--give yourself around 3 hours for the Behavioral, coding, and GRE-type one combined. Then, I was offered an all-day interview on-site day after the phone interview. You also need to give a 10 minute presentation on any topic (no PPt) in the final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they responded very quickly. I took the 2 hour skills assessment which consisted of coding, math and logic as well as a speed test. I had a 30 minute phone interview with someone who was in the position and it was a very positive experience. It was a nice back and forth where I was asked questions but also able to ask the interviewer about the position. Do not be fooled though, these interviews may seem very relaxed but definitely have some answers prepared.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied through my university and had a brief phone "interview". They basically asked 2 questions, and then gave an overview of the position and left a few minutes at the end for questions. The interview seemed more of a way to sell the position to you. The assessment that is required is very tedious and definitely more than I was expecting. They will ask you coding and situational questions and have an online proctor, which was difficult to set up.