Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a current employee who asked questions about my background, expertise, interest, etc. Most of the time was dedicated to her telling me about life at Epic and the requirements and expectations of the job. The whole experience was not too stressful, as the interviewer had a friendly demeanor and was open to answering any questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Fairly Straightforward interview with typical questions (Name a time you went above and beyond, had a conflict, etc.) Interview was with a current project manager who provided insight on the job description, culture, living in "Madison" etc.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

First stage is a 30 minute phone interview and then a skills assessment test. The phone interview was with an actual Project Manager who spent a lot of time talking about the expectations of the job, the Epic Systems campus, and the job benefits. It's a good opportunity to ask an actual employee about their experiences with Epic. The assessments are focused on skills/personality and learning capabilities (one test teaches you a made-up programming language). The final step is an in-person interview in Madison with a 10 minute presentation. A dinner with an employee is also offered, and I'd recommend you take advantage of it because it does get added to your interview consideration.

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Everything you need to know is pretty much already on here. To add:

Assessments: took me around two hours, coding section was strange (I have no coding experience, thought it was 6/10 in difficulty), logic/math section felt SAT-level of difficulty. Just make sure you're in the right mental space to take a an exam. It's a bit challenging but totally doable.

Phone Screen: really informal, with current Project Manager, standard interview questions (How did you hear about Epic? Why Epic? What do you like to do? Why did you choose your major?), took 25 minutes.

On-Sight: Dinner the night before was nice and it got all basic questions out of the way. The actual day wasn't hard at all. They had us do group interviews, two individual interviews, a group case-study on a go-live scenario, and a 10 minute presentation. There was one 1:1, formal interview where they asked true interview questions, but the rest of the day was more like a big conversation where Epic just wanted to get to know you. Very relaxed dress code: I wore jeans and a nice sweater but would have also felt comfortable in business casual.

All the other reviews on here said the process was much faster than my process took. I was constantly worried they had forgotten about my application. I wish HR was more prompt, it would have made this easier.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage all the work you have to do?   Answer Question
    • How assertive are you on a scale of 1 to 10? What is an example of a time that you were very assertive?   Answer Question
    • What is a good and bad thing that each of your references would say about you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, pretty casual. Interview scheduled after recruiter reached out to me, due to GPA. Tone was very interested and casual, with a few emails from recruiter, then HR. After interview, it all cooled off.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel 75% of time?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in April 2017.

Interview

First step was an online skills assessment. I think this is where I went wrong as it is made to weed people out. There was a programming section and a couple logic sections. The phone interview was very casual and comfortable as I was speaking with one of the current project managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview is super easy just to get to know about the company. No tough questions at all. 2 online tests they send you afterwards. One looks at personality and basic problem-solving questions. The other is a watered down GRE with some coding at the end. Nothing super challenging but very important. If they like you they'll invite you up to Madison for an in-person interview. Immersive total day interview that introduces you to the technology, company, and culture. Two interviews, a group scenario, and mini-tour.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone Call that took about thirty minutes, and then did a skills assessment the next day. The phone call was pretty straight forward, the HR department was prompt and got back to me quickly.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a project manager herself, very nice and calm. Explained about the position and answered questions very well. The phone interview lasted about 20 min. One more step before an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between Epic and another company/offer, how would you choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online (very simple - uploaded my resume). A few days later I was contacted to take a (very long) online assessment. After that, I was contacted again for a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I turned down the offer for the final interview round.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to Epic. What qualities I had that would aid in the position duties.   Answer Question