Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

First stage is a 30 minute phone interview and then a skills assessment test. The phone interview was with an actual Project Manager who spent a lot of time talking about the expectations of the job, the Epic Systems campus, and the job benefits. It's a good opportunity to ask an actual employee about their experiences with Epic. The assessments are focused on skills/personality and learning capabilities (one test teaches you a made-up programming language). The final step is an in-person interview in Madison with a 10 minute presentation. A dinner with an employee is also offered, and I'd recommend you take advantage of it because it does get added to your interview consideration.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, pretty casual. Interview scheduled after recruiter reached out to me, due to GPA. Tone was very interested and casual, with a few emails from recruiter, then HR. After interview, it all cooled off.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel 75% of time?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone Call that took about thirty minutes, and then did a skills assessment the next day. The phone call was pretty straight forward, the HR department was prompt and got back to me quickly.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a project manager herself, very nice and calm. Explained about the position and answered questions very well. The phone interview lasted about 20 min. One more step before an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between Epic and another company/offer, how would you choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online (very simple - uploaded my resume). A few days later I was contacted to take a (very long) online assessment. After that, I was contacted again for a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I turned down the offer for the final interview round.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to Epic. What qualities I had that would aid in the position duties.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Online application with test and personality profile. Test was mostly basic math skills and some verbal assessments. Online tests were followed by basic phone interview. Really easy stuff - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in working here, etc. Finally on-site full day of interviews and additional testing. Interviews are with HR and people in the role you are applying for. Also had to give a 5 minute presentation as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer described an imaginary scenario involving an unhappy physician, project team members, and other hospital staff. You are asked to walk the interviewer through how you would handle the situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who knows I would be a great asset to the company and fit the qualifications of the position. I was emailed to set up a phone interview and a week later talked to someone on the phone for a few short questions. I then had to spend 2+ hours to take a standardized test. Additionally, I had to submit my transcript from my undergrad.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel? Why are you looking for a new job? Are you planning to go back to school anytime soon?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application at a campus career fair. A few weeks later they contacted me to set up a phone interview. After I scheduled it they contacted me to take their skills assessment test, which I took before I did the interview. The test had four parts; a speed math section, a section where they teach you a fake coding language and ask you questions on it, a speed logic section, and then a general logic/analysis test. It wasn't too crazy, and I have no math background. The phone call was short and simple, they spent more time explaining the job than asking about me. I think they put more weight on the test to be honest, but I don't know. Three days after the interview I got an email saying I wouldn't get the project manager position, but that they wanted me to come to Wisconsin for an onsite interview about a different position. That's where I am right now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to my through my university email. After that, I applied online. Then, I had to take a lengthy skills assessment that was actually somewhat intense if you are not familiar at all with coding. The other questions were more logic. This was followed by a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make you decide between epic and another company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview along with several proctored assessments. The interviewer was an Epic employee and was generally friendly. The interview was not too hard and largely straight forward. The personality test I had to take was kind of odd.