Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who knows I would be a great asset to the company and fit the qualifications of the position. I was emailed to set up a phone interview and a week later talked to someone on the phone for a few short questions. I then had to spend 2+ hours to take a standardized test. Additionally, I had to submit my transcript from my undergrad.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel? Why are you looking for a new job? Are you planning to go back to school anytime soon?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Online application with test and personality profile. Test was mostly basic math skills and some verbal assessments. Online tests were followed by basic phone interview. Really easy stuff - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in working here, etc. Finally on-site full day of interviews and additional testing. Interviews are with HR and people in the role you are applying for. Also had to give a 5 minute presentation as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer described an imaginary scenario involving an unhappy physician, project team members, and other hospital staff. You are asked to walk the interviewer through how you would handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to my through my university email. After that, I applied online. Then, I had to take a lengthy skills assessment that was actually somewhat intense if you are not familiar at all with coding. The other questions were more logic. This was followed by a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make you decide between epic and another company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview along with several proctored assessments. The interviewer was an Epic employee and was generally friendly. The interview was not too hard and largely straight forward. The personality test I had to take was kind of odd.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

After completing a personality test, a skills test, and some kind of proctored skills assessment, a current Project Manager called to interview me. It was a really nice and natural chat about why I'd want to work at Epic, why I chose my major, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

1) Phone Interview: It was very brief and casual, more to answer questions than anything
    2) Online Assessment: general intelligence test (fairly short) plus a section that was more coding oriented
    3) In Person Interview: They fly you up to Madison, and show off their cool campus. You meet with 5+ different people including those who have the role you would like and HR people. They seem to do as much selling of the company as interviewing you. They don't ask a lot about your experience, but instead about how you would handle certain situations and your personality. You also have to give a presentation, but don't freak out about that.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain leadership/management issues. How would you work with a team under some sort of circumstance. Name 5 things you are not. What are some of your pet peeves. What interview questions should I be asking, and what are their answers? How assertive are you from 1-10, etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2017.

Interview

Epic made the interview process easy and accessible. I got through the phone interview, skills assessment, and personality test. The phone interview was relaxed and only about 30 minutes. I was asked some pretty basic interview questions and the person interviewing me had my resume in front of him. As far as the skills assessment and personality test go, there really isn't much of any way to prepare for them. Just go into them with confidence like any other interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Epic?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and applied online, received an invitation for a phone interview very quickly. I was then invited to complete the skills assessment (which I found difficult but not impossible, and I have no coding experience), which I took prior to the phone interview. Phone interview was with a current Project Manager and was very relaxed, basic behavioral questions and lots of time to ask anything and everything about the position and Epic in general. I was not asked for an additional interview following the phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After applying to Epic I was asked to do a personality test, which consisted of many different types of questions. One of the most common would be to rank 4 characteristics in order of what was true for me. It lasted about 40 minutes. After that, I took a skills test that was pretty difficult. The hardest part was learning a new technology "language". There is no real way to prepare for it, but you are judged off of speed and accuracy. Following those I had a phone interview out of the blue, which I thought was odd. They gave me no warning, but the phone interview was not difficult, mostly just trying to get to know me more.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate multiple offers between Epic and another firm?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

My first step was my phone interview. This was mainly an opportunity to hear about the company and what the role entails. then an assessment, then final interview in person