Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

312 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a day on campus speaking with people in the role you are apply for. You might be asked to present on a topic you are interested in and talk for ten minutes in front of a group of 3-4 Epic employees.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of a meeting would you spend speaking in a group of 4   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

You start with a telephone interview, which is just a way for them to screen whether you are a good fit. If you pass, they will bring you in for an in-person interview. However, they also look at how you do on their examination. I assume they are looking for people who work well under pressure but also can multitask and manage issues that aren't your area of expertise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Email application followed by a phone interview. I then had to do an online assessment and personality quiz. The assessments were timed, some of them very short. This was followed by a phone interview and an on-campus interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

Online application is quick. After the application they invite you to do a phone interview which they describe the job and how traveling with epic works. They ask a few basic interview questions but its a relaxed phone call. Then you do the technical assessment where an online proctor watches you, the test will teach you code and you have to understand what the code means. As it advances the code gets more complicated, theres also some technical questions which require some logical thinking. No calculator allowed. There is no way to prepare for the test, its a very hard test. Just be awake for it!! Then you take the rembrandt online assessment which just asks questions about your work preferences and then some math related questions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Got contacted through LinkedIn, went through the phone interview and then was asked to do an online assessment. The assessment was extremely annoying because, 1: you had to webcam with a someone, where you are told to clear everything single thing on your desk or your surrounding. 2: The entire process of clearing things up, and taking picture of yourself, verifying your indentity by showing them your ID, proving to them that you dont cheat took over 20mins WHICH was longer than the assessment itself. 3: You can't use your phone calculator only a LEGIT calculator works AND you literally have to show the representative whom you're webcaming with everything including where you are (office, bedroom, library). Oh, I should mention, if you have anything on the wall, (posters, post-it notes, etc) you have to take em all down because apparently you might cheat off of it. 4: If you have no calculator you're SOL because the assessment was pretty much an MATH ACT test so it was pretty ridiculous that I wasn't allowed to use my phone calculator. Considering the fact that they pretty much watch you while you take the assessment so it's not like you can google the answer. The entire process wasn't even worth it, considering the amount of work you have to do before the job offer itself. I'm definitely avoiding this.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Easy initial phone interview with some behavioral components followed by an online assessment. The online assessment had coding questions, logic questions, and some math questions. Only annoying bit was having to connect with an online proctor which added about 40 minutes to the process for me. Accepted for final round interview so will edit this when that occurs.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The first phone call you receive is easy: just a basic phone call asking why epic. You are then required to take a reasoning test. Very intense, they watch you take it. Was decently difficult. Didn't make it past and didn't expect to.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on their website and was contacted for a phone interview about a week later. Phone interview was exactly like how its was described on Glassdoor. Afterwards there were 4 assessment tests and a personality test. I am only speculating that for the personality test they were looking for rule following drones.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was contacted via phone by a current employee who asked questions about my background, expertise, interest, etc. Most of the time was dedicated to her telling me about life at Epic and the requirements and expectations of the job. The whole experience was not too stressful, as the interviewer had a friendly demeanor and was open to answering any questions I had about the company.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

There is a serious of hoops to jump through. Easy online app, laid-back phone interview with existing PM, rigorous skills testing, and then an all-day F2F interview/tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

• They provided case studies to show your ability to problem-solve increasingly escalated situations.   Answer Question