Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2017

331 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI).

Interview

Apply online. So a recruiter reaches out to me on Handshake and tells me to apply. He basically promised an interview then a week later I receive a rejection email without ever having interviewed. This is unprofessional. Do not tell someone they will get an interview if it isn't going to happen. Anyway Wisconsin is very cold so don't work for Epic unless you want single digit temperatures and snow everywhere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied and the next day was contacted through email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview and was asked to take a Rembrandt. The phone interview was scheduled soon after along with a request to complete the Sphinx assessment. The interview was casual and I was informed that the score from my interview would be combined with my assessment score and the results would determine whether or not I move on. About a week later I was sent a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What will factor into your decision on which job to choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

A manager called me for the initial interview asked a couple of behavioral questions and asked if I had any questions. Mainly talked about the project manager position. I took skills assessment which took about 2 hours to complete. Overall average experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Rochester, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They called me and just had a couple quick questions. It was mostly about what the company was like in Wisconsin and what it was like living there.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent in a resume which then led to a quick phone interview. After that I had a relatively difficult online assessment. The assessment was IQesque and had a computer skills portion. After passing the assessment I was invited for a final round interview on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had an online skills assessment that was about two hours long. Logic-based questions and riddle-type scenarios as well as a coding assessment where they explain a language to you and have you answer questions along the way. Then did a phone interview with an individual currently in the role. Very informal. The majority of the time was spend asking them questions about the role. The next step is an onsite interview which is an all day thing. They want you to do a short 10-minute presentation on any topic that will be evaluated. Afterwards they offer the position or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel up to 75%?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The call consisted of around a 30 minute conversation of back and forth dialogue. She asked basic questions and then discussed her job. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally and personally in 5 years?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied through my university and had a brief phone "interview". They basically asked 2 questions, and then gave an overview of the position and left a few minutes at the end for questions. The interview seemed more of a way to sell the position to you. The assessment that is required is very tedious and definitely more than I was expecting. They will ask you coding and situational questions and have an online proctor, which was difficult to set up.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and straight-forward. There is an online assessment through a proctoring service, a phone interview with an individual in the position you're applying for, and a profile questionnaire with general personality questions. The phone interview was informal and mainly about why I wanted to work for Epic. The proctoring service is fairly straightforward.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by online aptitude test. Then they flew me up to Madison for a day long interview that including case studies where you work in a group. Pretty low key interview day, company has no dress code.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer was insisting on doing something that you knew wouldn't work?   Answer Question