Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online (very simple - uploaded my resume). A few days later I was contacted to take a (very long) online assessment. After that, I was contacted again for a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. I turned down the offer for the final interview round.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to Epic. What qualities I had that would aid in the position duties.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process had multiple fairly simple rounds. The whole process is time consuming. For me:
    1st round-phone screen
    2nd round-online skills assessment
    3rd round- second phone screen where the HR were haggling about salary.
    4th round-live interview. They fly you into Wisconsin, put you up at a nice hotel, and on the day of the interview they will treat the whole lot of you like a herd of cattle.
    Take this job if you have no other options, otherwise decline like I did.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

Process took about 2-3 Weeks. I applied online by completing their application on their online portal. I then, received an email about a phone interview and Assessment Test. The Assessment test is proctored and is based on speed and accuracy. (They do not inform you ahead of time, but you are ALLOWED scratch paper and a simple calculator.) I did not proceed after these steps.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

The phone interview was very easy and only 20-30 minutes. There was a logic/math/personality testing section you had to complete over ProctorU and it was not overly difficult, but someone told me that it knocks out about 70% of applicants. After, they flew me to Madison for an on-campus interview. It was 8:30 am - 2 pm and consisted of a few interviews, a presentation, a case, and a tour of the campus. Very beautiful campus and it was fun to engage with current employees.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Online application with test and personality profile. Test was mostly basic math skills and some verbal assessments. Online tests were followed by basic phone interview. Really easy stuff - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in working here, etc. Finally on-site full day of interviews and additional testing. Interviews are with HR and people in the role you are applying for. Also had to give a 5 minute presentation as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer described an imaginary scenario involving an unhappy physician, project team members, and other hospital staff. You are asked to walk the interviewer through how you would handle the situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who knows I would be a great asset to the company and fit the qualifications of the position. I was emailed to set up a phone interview and a week later talked to someone on the phone for a few short questions. I then had to spend 2+ hours to take a standardized test. Additionally, I had to submit my transcript from my undergrad.

Interview Questions

• Willing to travel? Why are you looking for a new job? Are you planning to go back to school anytime soon?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application at a campus career fair. A few weeks later they contacted me to set up a phone interview. After I scheduled it they contacted me to take their skills assessment test, which I took before I did the interview. The test had four parts; a speed math section, a section where they teach you a fake coding language and ask you questions on it, a speed logic section, and then a general logic/analysis test. It wasn't too crazy, and I have no math background. The phone call was short and simple, they spent more time explaining the job than asking about me. I think they put more weight on the test to be honest, but I don't know. Three days after the interview I got an email saying I wouldn't get the project manager position, but that they wanted me to come to Wisconsin for an onsite interview about a different position. That's where I am right now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to my through my university email. After that, I applied online. Then, I had to take a lengthy skills assessment that was actually somewhat intense if you are not familiar at all with coding. The other questions were more logic. This was followed by a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What would make you decide between epic and another company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview along with several proctored assessments. The interviewer was an Epic employee and was generally friendly. The interview was not too hard and largely straight forward. The personality test I had to take was kind of odd.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in February 2017.

Interview

After completing a personality test, a skills test, and some kind of proctored skills assessment, a current Project Manager called to interview me. It was a really nice and natural chat about why I'd want to work at Epic, why I chose my major, etc.