Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

304 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

phone interview with a couple of questions
after that round of the interview I was flown out and shown the work space as well as
3 seperate interviews
with different branched of the company
all in all great place
awesome atmosphere

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a really simple online application, then a phone interview, they ask you to complete a skills assessment online which is proctored, and then I believe you have an in-person interview next. The skills assessment was very difficult for someone with no coding experience and who is not strong at math.

Interview Questions

• What is the deciding factor if you had to choose between two job offers?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Interview process was long. Heard back quickly from the company since they were recruiting at our college. Sent in resume to their online system. Had to go through a online personality type test, then phone interview with someone in the current position, then complete a proctored skills assessment which was really long.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was prompted to complete and online assessment consisting of the tests people describe on the website. The coding portion of the exam really threw me for a loop and because it was the first thing asked it kinda just threw my whole psyche off guard.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in June 2016.

Interview

I was sent a recruiting email through my college so I went ahead and applied.
    After that I was scheduled a phone interview which was basic behavioral questions and situation/response questions. They also asked if I was willing to relocate and I indicated yes.
    The guy I spoke with had been a project manager for a few years and was really nice.

Once you do that they also have you take these assessments which are pretty difficult to see how well you can do at trying to figure out coding type stuff, which I have no experience with. A lot of the assessments are timed but the coding one is like 2 hours.

I did not continue past this point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to deal with an unhappy customer? How did you handle it and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me, and after I applied, I was quickly contacted about a phone interview and I was impressed. Then everything went downhill.

The interviewer apparently forgot about my interview because I never received a call. When I emailed the HR person about the no-show, she simply said "Nick" couldn't reach me and offered no explanation or apology. When I asked if it was a problem with my number or connection, they didn't answer. Every email was very cold and impersonal. After I completed the skills assessment and Epic confirmed receiving my results, the HR person emailed me again telling me I needed to schedule my skills assessment. When I went to reschedule my phone interview and gave them my available times, they scheduled the interview for a day that I did not give them.

The interview itself seemed to go very well, but they said they would get back to me in a week. 2 weeks later I received an email that I had not received the position.

The whole process left me frustrated, angry, and less than impressed with this company's organizational abilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying I took an online personality and IQ test. the test was moderately difficult but I was able to complete all required sections except for the speed question section. after the test HR reached out for a 30 minute phone interview which was fairly simple with no questions that were too out of the regular.

Interview Questions

• if 5 lumberjacks can cut down five trees in five hours, how many trees can 3 lumberjacks cut down in 3 hours?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

The process involved a phone interview with a current project manager to discuss your goals and to ask questions about the role. Before that there was a personality questionnaire asking how you would relate to certain statements. Then there was an online skills assessment which had a speed math portion, a software coding section, and a logic section with stories and statements describing which was the most true, and other similar types of questions. They were very fast in their communication with the candidates with each step along the way.

Interview Questions

• What would be you deciding factor if you had multiple offers?
      Why do you want to work at Epic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Phone interview, assessment, on site interview (have to prepare a 10 minute presentation and you can't use powerpoint). I was surprised I was asked to go on an on site interview because I wasn't confident in my assessment, which was quite difficult (especially the programming portion). The phone interview was pretty easy going, although the person asked a few questions which caught me off guard like, what other positions are you applying for aside from this position at EPIC?

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in May 2012.

Interview

All day interview. Combination of interactive exercises and individual personality and competency tests. Standard interview questions and additional presentation process. Very accommodating and provides thorough exposure to the company and Madison.