Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Online application with test and personality profile. Test was mostly basic math skills and some verbal assessments. Online tests were followed by basic phone interview. Really easy stuff - where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in working here, etc. Finally on-site full day of interviews and additional testing. Interviews are with HR and people in the role you are applying for. Also had to give a 5 minute presentation as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer described an imaginary scenario involving an unhappy physician, project team members, and other hospital staff. You are asked to walk the interviewer through how you would handle the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager was very kind and the phone interview was helpful. I took the online tests but did not pass. The test required the ability to understand programming and at the beginning of the test they ask if you have any experience with programming and what type.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

1) Phone Interview: It was very brief and casual, more to answer questions than anything
    2) Online Assessment: general intelligence test (fairly short) plus a section that was more coding oriented
    3) In Person Interview: They fly you up to Madison, and show off their cool campus. You meet with 5+ different people including those who have the role you would like and HR people. They seem to do as much selling of the company as interviewing you. They don't ask a lot about your experience, but instead about how you would handle certain situations and your personality. You also have to give a presentation, but don't freak out about that.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain leadership/management issues. How would you work with a team under some sort of circumstance. Name 5 things you are not. What are some of your pet peeves. What interview questions should I be asking, and what are their answers? How assertive are you from 1-10, etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2017.

Interview

Epic made the interview process easy and accessible. I got through the phone interview, skills assessment, and personality test. The phone interview was relaxed and only about 30 minutes. I was asked some pretty basic interview questions and the person interviewing me had my resume in front of him. As far as the skills assessment and personality test go, there really isn't much of any way to prepare for them. Just go into them with confidence like any other interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Epic?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed over the phone, this lasted less than 20 minutes and was a phone screen. The questions were extremely simple and straightforward. The interviewer sounded disinterested in my answers.

I advanced to the skills test, which I was worried about because of my lack of coding knowledge (0 experience). However, the test could certainly be completed without any knowledge of any coding language, just be on your "A Game" and answer the questions logically.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to travel? How much?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

phone interview with a couple of questions
    after that round of the interview I was flown out and shown the work space as well as
    3 seperate interviews
    with different branched of the company
    all in all great place
    awesome atmosphere

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

My first step was my phone interview. This was mainly an opportunity to hear about the company and what the role entails. then an assessment, then final interview in person

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2016.

Interview

There are three parts to the Interview Process. I am currently on the 2nd part (Technical Assessment).
    The first part was a 30 minutes phone interview with a recruiter. Very simple, easy questions. The conversation was pretty casual. I will be doing the Technical assessment very soon. I heard from others that they will be testing basic logic and a bit of programing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Was told to complete personality test and aptitude testing prior to phone interview. Aptitude test was administered by online proctor. Test was timed but froze mid-way through and I lost a couple of minutes trying to get the proctor's attention through the chat window. Icing on the cake was that the test was heavy on programming, even though the interview was for a non-programming position. Phone interviewer was unaware that I had taken the required exams. Clearly not everyone was on the same page.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview is in rounds, last all day.
    I work at epic currently and thought the interview process was much easier than the actual job. If I could do it over I would be in a different application.