Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

323 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Easy online application, followed by online testing to test math/problem-solving skills and phone interview with a PM that tells you more about the role and asks some behavior questions. On-site interview was day long process, met other candidates and many current PMs, included group case study project, tour of campus, and a ten-minute presentation on a topic of your choice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What are factors most important to you in selecting a job? How would you handle a disagreement with a team member? What are five things you are not?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application is quick. After the application they invite you to do a phone interview which they describe the job and how traveling with epic works. They ask a few basic interview questions but its a relaxed phone call. Then you do the technical assessment where an online proctor watches you, the test will teach you code and you have to understand what the code means. As it advances the code gets more complicated, theres also some technical questions which require some logical thinking. No calculator allowed. There is no way to prepare for the test, its a very hard test. Just be awake for it!! Then you take the rembrandt online assessment which just asks questions about your work preferences and then some math related questions.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a day on campus speaking with people in the role you are apply for. You might be asked to present on a topic you are interested in and talk for ten minutes in front of a group of 3-4 Epic employees.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of a meeting would you spend speaking in a group of 4   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

Email application followed by a phone interview. I then had to do an online assessment and personality quiz. The assessments were timed, some of them very short. This was followed by a phone interview and an on-campus interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the HR team to apply for the position. I then applied online. I had a phone interview, which I felt went very well. I then sat for an SAT-like assessment. Then I received an email saying they were reviewing all materials to see if they would move forward with my candidacy. Some time after this, I received an email that they were moving forward with other candidates.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

You start with a telephone interview, which is just a way for them to screen whether you are a good fit. If you pass, they will bring you in for an in-person interview. However, they also look at how you do on their examination. I assume they are looking for people who work well under pressure but also can multitask and manage issues that aren't your area of expertise.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via e-mail, inviting me to apply. I applied online, and later set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The interviewer was nice, and the questions were not too difficult. I also had to take a 2-3 hour assessment on the computer, which tested various skills, including programming skills. I am giving the interview a "difficult" level, mostly because of the exam.

Interview Questions

• The assessment I had to complete had difficult math and programming questions that I had no idea how to answer.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Easy initial phone interview with some behavioral components followed by an online assessment. The online assessment had coding questions, logic questions, and some math questions. Only annoying bit was having to connect with an online proctor which added about 40 minutes to the process for me. Accepted for final round interview so will edit this when that occurs.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Got contacted through LinkedIn, went through the phone interview and then was asked to do an online assessment. The assessment was extremely annoying because, 1: you had to webcam with a someone, where you are told to clear everything single thing on your desk or your surrounding. 2: The entire process of clearing things up, and taking picture of yourself, verifying your indentity by showing them your ID, proving to them that you dont cheat took over 20mins WHICH was longer than the assessment itself. 3: You can't use your phone calculator only a LEGIT calculator works AND you literally have to show the representative whom you're webcaming with everything including where you are (office, bedroom, library). Oh, I should mention, if you have anything on the wall, (posters, post-it notes, etc) you have to take em all down because apparently you might cheat off of it. 4: If you have no calculator you're SOL because the assessment was pretty much an MATH ACT test so it was pretty ridiculous that I wasn't allowed to use my phone calculator. Considering the fact that they pretty much watch you while you take the assessment so it's not like you can google the answer. The entire process wasn't even worth it, considering the amount of work you have to do before the job offer itself. I'm definitely avoiding this.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Recruitment process consisted of: 1) online personality assessment; 2) video interview with recruiter; 3) proctored exam to determine coding/software ability; 4) onsite full-day interview with multiple interviewers (Epic paid for airfare and hotel). The entire process from online application to job offer was approximately one month. I found the HR personnel to be well organized and good at communicating where we were in the process in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• During the onsite interview, you meet with a variety of different people. Some are just offering information, others will administer evaluations for you. One person presented me with a scenario where I had to describe how I would handle it, and later in the day I had to give a presentation to a group of people (I was told to choose and prepare the subject matter before coming onsite).   Answer Question