Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

349 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent in a resume which then led to a quick phone interview. After that I had a relatively difficult online assessment. The assessment was IQesque and had a computer skills portion. After passing the assessment I was invited for a final round interview on site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Rochester, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They called me and just had a couple quick questions. It was mostly about what the company was like in Wisconsin and what it was like living there.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied and the next day was contacted through email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview and was asked to take a Rembrandt. The phone interview was scheduled soon after along with a request to complete the Sphinx assessment. The interview was casual and I was informed that the score from my interview would be combined with my assessment score and the results would determine whether or not I move on. About a week later I was sent a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What will factor into your decision on which job to choose?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had to take an online assessment (extremely disorganized by the 3rd party company doing it). I had a phone interview. It's always hard to gage the impression in phone interviews- but this was a bit overwhelming because there were so many questions asked right in a row.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • What would be your deciding factor when choosing between potential employers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

I was referred to this position in particular by recruiters who came to my university. I sent in an application and quickly heard back about scheduling a test and phone interview. The skills test was much, much longer and more serious than implied by all HR people I talked too. Additionally, all my recruiters knew I was coming from a humanities background and specifically suggested this position for me but I found the skills test to be more difficult than expected without warning. I believe my poor performance on this test due to a variety of factors is why I did not move to the final round. The phone interview itself was average and not difficult. I did not get a good vibe from the interviewer but I think it was more that our personalities, backgrounds, and energy levels did not match well. I feel that he was not as prepared with questions as he should have been. Had I been extended an offer I would have declined because I do not think I would have "fit"

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They got back to me within a few days after submitting my resume to schedule a phone interview and skills assessments. The phone interview was relatively straightforward and casual. You speak to a current project manager and it's a good opportunity to learn more about the role while they also learn more about how you would fit into the company. I found the skills assessments to be fairly difficult, but not impossible, SAT style questions. Overall I had a good experience with Epic's interview process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Easy online application, followed by online testing to test math/problem-solving skills and phone interview with a PM that tells you more about the role and asks some behavior questions. On-site interview was day long process, met other candidates and many current PMs, included group case study project, tour of campus, and a ten-minute presentation on a topic of your choice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What are factors most important to you in selecting a job? How would you handle a disagreement with a team member? What are five things you are not?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by a day on campus speaking with people in the role you are apply for. You might be asked to present on a topic you are interested in and talk for ten minutes in front of a group of 3-4 Epic employees.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of a meeting would you spend speaking in a group of 4   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

You start with a telephone interview, which is just a way for them to screen whether you are a good fit. If you pass, they will bring you in for an in-person interview. However, they also look at how you do on their examination. I assume they are looking for people who work well under pressure but also can multitask and manage issues that aren't your area of expertise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Email application followed by a phone interview. I then had to do an online assessment and personality quiz. The assessments were timed, some of them very short. This was followed by a phone interview and an on-campus interview.