Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

303 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and applied online, received an invitation for a phone interview very quickly. I was then invited to complete the skills assessment (which I found difficult but not impossible, and I have no coding experience), which I took prior to the phone interview. Phone interview was with a current Project Manager and was very relaxed, basic behavioral questions and lots of time to ask anything and everything about the position and Epic in general. I was not asked for an additional interview following the phone call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After applying to Epic I was asked to do a personality test, which consisted of many different types of questions. One of the most common would be to rank 4 characteristics in order of what was true for me. It lasted about 40 minutes. After that, I took a skills test that was pretty difficult. The hardest part was learning a new technology "language". There is no real way to prepare for it, but you are judged off of speed and accuracy. Following those I had a phone interview out of the blue, which I thought was odd. They gave me no warning, but the phone interview was not difficult, mostly just trying to get to know me more.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate multiple offers between Epic and another firm?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial application is very easy. No written cover letter required. When they get back to you they will set up a phone interview with you and give you instructions to set up an online assessment. The online assessment was more difficult than expected. It was fast paced, had lots of logic based questions, and required that you can do quick mental math. Additionally there was a part that asked you to learn a code - I found this to be the trickiest, but you still do not need coding experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you choose your major?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why did you apply to Epic?
      What are some of your greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter. Was contacted within the next week to schedule a phone interview and do some logic testing. Phone interview was fine, the interviewer was professional. The logic testing was horrible though. EPIC uses a third-party testing company based oversees. The guy who was proctoring my test kept singing on his mic during the test, I don't think he realized it was on. Anyway, the company couldn't take the time to conduct testing through a professional source, so I informed them I was no longer interested in the position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

My first step was my phone interview. This was mainly an opportunity to hear about the company and what the role entails. then an assessment, then final interview in person

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager was very kind and the phone interview was helpful. I took the online tests but did not pass. The test required the ability to understand programming and at the beginning of the test they ask if you have any experience with programming and what type.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in October 2016.

Interview

There are three parts to the Interview Process. I am currently on the 2nd part (Technical Assessment).
    The first part was a 30 minutes phone interview with a recruiter. Very simple, easy questions. The conversation was pretty casual. I will be doing the Technical assessment very soon. I heard from others that they will be testing basic logic and a bit of programing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed over the phone, this lasted less than 20 minutes and was a phone screen. The questions were extremely simple and straightforward. The interviewer sounded disinterested in my answers.

I advanced to the skills test, which I was worried about because of my lack of coding knowledge (0 experience). However, the test could certainly be completed without any knowledge of any coding language, just be on your "A Game" and answer the questions logically.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to travel? How much?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Apply online, take assessment test, come to Madison for interview. The interview day is very fun if you don't get too stressed out for interviews. There will most likely be a large number of other people interviewing at the same time and Epic really cares about treating potential hires very well. The day of the interview is somewhat tiring as it lasts from 8 AM until late in the afternoon with several different interviews, role playing exercises, presentations, etc.

Interview Questions

• I don't know if there were any very difficult questions, it was more your willingness to speak up, have confidence, and show desirable project manager traits   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I applied through my university career website as well as on their website. They contacted me and we set up a phone interview. All of the interview questions can be found by going through glassdoor... The interviewer is a current project manager and the one I had was very nice and friendly. Afterwards, if you get to the next step, they will want you to take their online assessment. Even if you don't have a IT/computer science background, it's pretty easy. However, if you are applying to be a project manager, make sure that you go through the test fairly fast even if it means some errors.. I took way too long and HR basically called me and told me to apply for a different position because they thought it would suit me better (they said I wouldn't have to go through this application process again if I chose to take the other position because I already did it..). They seemed like a nice company.

Interview Questions

• See all the other glassdoor interview reviews.. basically same questions.   Answer Question