Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Quality Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Quality Assurance Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.8

109 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Initial phone call to setup test time. They explain the test you will take in the first phone call. If your results are good enough, then you go on site for an interview. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

There were several steps to this interview process. First apply online with your resume/etc. via epic.com. Then you will get a phone screening if they are interested, which is pretty informal and fun. You get to ask about the company, discuss the role you applied for further and whether or not a different role might be better. If that goes well, you take two exams online (one of which is proctored and much more difficult than the other, which is a personality test). This is probably the most common part where people drop off. The exam isn't impossible, but they expect very good scores I think. The coding/logic portions are particularly challenging. If you do well enough on the tests, you'll end up doing an on-site interview where you meet a ton of employees and work with other potential hires. You need to make a good impression and show your creativity when confronted with open-ended questions. It feels informal, but you need to be sharp. That was the last step for me before getting an offer.

It's tough for me to gauge whether the process was difficult or not. I didn't have any problems moving forward, but I know a ton of people who didn't get anywhere with it. The process is definitely kind of long though.

Interview Questions

• How would you QA this [insert item in the room]?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Interesting, easy interview. Took a whole day, exams are tedious, but the interview itself is mostly made up of questions you already expect and know how to answer. Mostly a group experience; things like being handed a pen and told to approach quality assurance on it.

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2012.

Interview

Very quick and efficient process. Also open to interviewing for multiple roles and finding the best fit for you. Overall a good experience and I interacted with a lot of helpful people invested in making sure Epic was the right place for me.

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Once you submit an application you get a phone interview. This is mostly to see if your qualifications check out and that you can communicate effectively. This is also your chance to ask any questions you have about the company or position to someone currently in that position. Then there is an online skills test which tests your personality as well as your ability to learn. If you pass those you go onto the in person interview. Epic will pay for you to come to them and will set you up in a hotel. You then have about a 6 hour interview that includes a brief overview of the company, a tour, lunch with employees, a case study, a one on one interview and a general Q&A segment.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Three proctored exams, phone interview, in person interview.The phone interview was casual and the tests were challenging but not overly. The in person interview consisted of a presentation (because I was also being interviewed as a project manager) which was in front of a panel of four people.

Interview Questions

• List five things you are not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an informal interview over the phone and took two tests: one was a personality test and the other was a basic logic test. The phone interview was more information about the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work at epic, what department sounded interesting, and if I had any questions about the workplace at epic   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied through an application online and was then contacted about a phone screening. The call lasted around 30 minutes and asked basic background and skills questions. A few days later I was invited to complete a skills test. A few days after that I was informed that I would not advance to the next stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WV) in November 2014.

Interview

It is a full day. I imagine that the 8 or so people you interact with in the day all have something to do with the hiring decisions. Overall everyone was quite friendly and helpful. That said, it felt like a place where you needed to drink the Kool-Aid to really have a good experience.

Interview Questions

• There was a question about how to get all of the windows washed. That sort of abstract thinking stuff.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a phone screen, some online tests, and then an on site. The phone call was with someone in the role, the online tests were proctored, and included personality tests, and well as skills tests. The on site included a group interview, some 1 on 1s with people in the role, and HR. All parts of the process were very well handled, and went very smoothly. It was all a very seamless experience.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things you are not?   1 Answer