Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Software Development Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Submitted my resume to a recruiter at my university's career fair and received notice for a phone interview a few days later. Chatted with a current software developer about my interest in the position, and received an on-site interview invitation a week later. Interview day began with a presentation about the software, campus tour, and chats with current employees, interspersed with IQ assessments. After lunch I gave a presentation to a software developer about a past programming project, HR personnel gave a behavioral interview, and the day ended with four programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Out of the three references you gave, who knows you the best? What is one strength or weakness this person would note about you?   Answer Question