Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

I have just passed the phone Interview and the Online Assessment(technical interview). The phone interview is easy to pass, even if they will ask you about a OOD design. But don't worry about it. You can pass it. But you have to prepare the OA for several days. The coding problems are not easy to pass.

Interview Questions

• MIIS Programming Language and Four coding Problem.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

First of all one of the Manager called me and talked about my skills and experience, as well as future plan. Then I got an email with the link to do technical assessment which is consist of two parts: critical part and coding part. the critical part has 20 reasoning questions, the coding part has 4 questions. The whole process would be supervised by the third party with your camera on. You are only allowed to use paper and pen. There is no time limit, you can write in any language you feel comfortable with including pseudocode.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

1. phone interview: About half an hour. And they will send an email to you the second day to roll in OA.
    2. online assessment: About three hours. There are four parts, quick 2-minute question, math, new language and coding questions. You may need to finish all of them in 3-4 hours. After OA, you need to wait 1-2 weeks to get the feedback.
    3. onsite

Interview Questions

• 1. phone interview: Why epic? Your project?
      2. online assessment: 10 2-minute questions, 14 math questions, 20 new language questions and 4 coding questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair. At the time, I had never heard of them. Received a call about 2 weeks later for an initial screen. The screen pretty much covered my background, experience, etc. At the end of the interview I was given a technical question that required a little problem solving skills. Afterwards, I was informed that I'd be moving on to take the Epic Skills Assessment. The exam lasted about 3 and half hours. I then received an email about 3 weeks later saying that I wasn't moving on.

Interview Questions

• The assessment was broken down into multiple parts.
      1. Basic logic questions and simple math. Complete as many as you could in 2 minutes.
      2. More complicated general math and logic questions.
      3. Learning a new programming language and applying those rules to answer syntax questions.
      4. Programming skills. 4 questions, each increasing in difficulty as you went along. Last question asked for an implementation of a "jumpers" game, a modified version of checkers.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in June 2015.

Interview

Got an email from the HR after applying online. The first telephonic interview consisted of general questions about my interests, what epic does and a small design question. This was followed by the online assessment that lasted for a few hours. I cannot give in to the details but the questions were standard programming questions. If you are comfortable with the kind of questions of Careercup and good at one single programming language, you should do fine. The online proctoring was a little weird.
    Waiting to hear about the result.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting from epic that you haven't got so far in your professional career   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Initially a simple phone call with details related to my education. Then, a technical phone call. After two days was asked to finish an online test. The video test kind of scared me a little as it was monitored by someone I was very nervous but did a great job. Yet was not contacted again.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and received phone interview after a week. Then came up with a 20 minutes phone interview about the experience. The interviewer will introduce a lot the company. I received the online test two days later. The online test contains about a new language study with 20 problems and another programming part with four questions. But I have waited for two months after the online test, and still no feedback.

Interview Questions

• The four questions of programming are not very difficult. But it may take a relatively longer time finish them all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview toke 30 min, casual interview, why Epic, why you want to work here? how do you learn about us? the interviewer was really friendly. the human resource women always contacting me top make sure everything is going well with the online assin. the online assi is really easy if you have a background in programming and also if you took an online course

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I am a fresh graduate and had a phone interview with Epic several weeks ago. I spend around 15 minutes to talk some projects in my resume in details. Then, they will give you more information about this position. Overall, the phone interview was easy, and you are likely to receive an email in next day to schedule your online assessment.

Interview Questions

• Why choose Epic?
      Why software engineer?
      How do you see yourself in five year?
      tell me about some interesting project.
      If you can do the project again, how do you improve it?

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in May 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview ask some behavior questions :1) why you choose epic 2) Talk about one project you had, talk about the most interesting and least interesting part of the project 3) Why you choose to be software engineering. After phone interview, they let me to do the online test. The online test covers four parts: math, programming, quick question and new language.

Interview Questions

• Online test programming: well-ordered string; tic-tac-toe   Answer Question