Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Technical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Technical Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

325 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Services Interview

Interview

Phone call asking mostly behavioral questions. I also submitted a coding project online, which was challenging and took 2 hours. This was followed by an on-site visit to Verona, WI with several interviews/tests looking at your math/ problem-solving/ prioritizing skills. You will have several opportunities to talk to people working in the role for which you are interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are the two factors most important to you in selecting a job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, an online skills assessment administered by ProctorU and then an onsite interview at the Epic campus in Madison. The process was pretty straightforward. The skills assessment was somewhat time consuming and there were some slight issues getting all of the hardware to work correctly with the ProctorU system but overall reasonable. The onsite interview day consisted of several different meetings with people involved with the role I was interviewing for and a tour of the campus. It was pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter via email, applied online, took the online assessment (about 2 hours) and had a phone interview (30 minutes). Then was contacted for a on site interview that lasted about 1/2 a day. Received an offer about 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI).

Interview

After submitting an application, they had me do a couple of assessments and a phone interview. Phone interview was really helpful in sizing up the position, but in my opinion the assessments were a bit cumbersome, and perhaps not the best in gauging talent. After all this I was invited to their campus in Madison, where I felt I was assessed much more thoroughly with case studies, interview questions, and a more open ended programming assessment.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would prioritize certain pressing issues in a time sensitive context.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Began with a 30 minute phone interview discussing Epic and position interviewed for, moved to a Web Cam proctored programming assessment to test your ability to understand a new programming language, once invited to the onsite interview there was a completely filled day with an HR interview, Case Study. and end of the day programming assessment.

Interview Questions

• What factors play into your job offer decision making?   1 Answer

Technical Services Interview

Interview

Email from recruiter to apply. Didn't apply until months later, but got an email the next day to set up a phone screen and assessments. They connect you with someone in the position and you'll be telling them about yourself, why Epic, and they person on the other end will tell you more about the position. Plenty of time to get your questions answered. Assessments were easy for the most part, but multiple choice portion that gauges your ability to learn a made-up programming language was difficult for me.

On-site invitation came via email the next day and it was a great experience. You get dinner, an overview of Epic, tour of the campus, lunch, and tons of opportunities to ask questions. You'll be with other candidates for the most of it, but the actual "interview" portions are individual. "Case study," HR behavioral interview, and another programming assessment that was more challenging. I thought the day went well in general but I felt like it could've went either way as I left their campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Immediate email after applying. Then a phone interview was set up. This was easy and fun. Supposed to be 30 minutes but mine went on for 75 min. Online assessment for 3 hours. Then another contact in the form of email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Flew in the night before to grab dinner with a current TS employee. The actual interview the next day consisted of a group conversation with a TS member, an HR interview, a case study interview, and a technical assessment. Overall, I thought everything was relaxed and pretty easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and told to apply for TS and to alert them once I do. I was contacted after for a phone interview. Standard phone interview, talked about my qualifications as well as some behavioral questions. A week after I was told to take an online assessment.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Phone Interview was conversational and with an employee who was currently in the TS position. Asked a few standard questions (Why do you want to work at epic etc) and asked me about my schooling background etc and then took quite a while explaining the company and the position. Informative and stress free! I also took the online skill assessment and am currently waiting to hear back.