Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Technical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) Technical Services Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and online aptitude test. The phone interview was basically a get to know you and an opportunity for the company to sell themselves. Online aptitude test was mostly logic-type questions with minimal coding questions (you don't have to know any coding/study at all to do well). Then the flew me out to Madison for a formal interview; spent half the day being shown around the campus and had an interview with a member of the team and an HR person. Overall really low stress and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much nada

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin)

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Quick 30 minute phone screen, mostly just telling you about the company. The next day, I got an email asking me to set up technical screening with ProctorU. After completing that, I got an email two days later asking me to schedule an on-site interview. I am currently in the middle of that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

I was asked to do a quick 30 minute phone interview where they asked me general questions and told me more about the company. I then was asked to take a proctored test where they asked a series of multiple choice questions and 4 short answer questions. I was then asked to fly out to do the final interview and that is where I am at currently.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to fill out a rembrandt profile to see if my personality fit with their company   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview between either 10-30mins, then 3 various types of online assessments (2 proctored, 1 not). Proctored online assessment was definitely a hassle that I did not enjoy. It took them an hour to prep (passing my laptop around to scan the area) and used remote controlling. I was not a fan of the remote control, but it was part of the proctoring process.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin).

Interview

Applied through college career fair. They email you the next day about uploading your resume again to their website. Then they schedule a phone interview with you and then you have to schedule a skills assessment test with proctorU. It usually takes around 3-4 hours total time. Still waiting on their response

Application

Interview

After contacting you, they give you a phone interview. It's really easy going and they're just trying to make sure your personality will fit in with the company.

Then you take an online assessment that consists of: 1.Personality/Logic Test
    2. Logic or Computer Science Reasoning test

The first test is really easy and straight forward. The second test can be difficult. If you take the CS assessment, you will need to know basic CS concepts like while loops, for loops, etc. There are 4 problems and they require some critical thinking to solve. Most questions are listed on the other reviews already.

The last step is the final interview. I am going to Madison, WI to take the final interview this week, so I'm not sure what it's like.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

I uploaded my resume and transcript to their website and did their short application. The next day, I received an email asking to set up a phone interview. After three days, I did the phone interview and it was great. The guy was really helpful and even funny at times. He was very cool about answering all my questions. Then the next day, I was asked to schedule the skill assessment. The next I week, I did it in my own computer via an online proctor. The first part was relatively straightforward just them giving you information and seeing if you can apply it (programming). The next part was much more harder 2/4 questions I could do with my beginner programming experience, the next two were much harder, but you could use pseudocode. But I guess I did okay in it because they asked me to go on an on-site tour, I am in the middle of scheduling it.

Interview Questions

• Why Epic?
      Why did you choose your major?
      What factors would go into you deciding to take a job offer?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview. They administer 1) online personality and intelligence/games test, 2) proctored coding assessment, 3) phone screening, 4) day long interview with panel of current employees in HR and technical services. During the on-site interview they provide lunch and also give a tour of the facilities. They pay for and book your hotel, and reimburse travel expenses if you choose not to book through them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process was very streamlined. Epic is very quick about getting back to you. The most cumbersome part of the process is the online technical skills assessment. It takes about 30 min to set up and 2-3 hours to complete. The test itself is very fair, but the company that administers the test, ProctorU, was annoying to deal with. If you do well with that, they give you a chance to interview at their campus. There you have another case and behavioral interview.

Note: I am currently waiting to hear back from Epic if I will be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask how you would split up your time / priorities for the day. You have a meeting at 8, and there is a voicemail and email from different customers. One customer you have worked with before, and the other you are just starting to work with. They give you other specific details about the meeting, voice mail, and email problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Wisconsin) (Verona, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

First, they contacted me to set up a phone interview which last about an hour. Then, I was asked to schedule and take skill assessments online with ProctorU, which consists of 2 programming problems, some questions to test your logical reasoning and verbal knowledge (they said it would take about an hour to finish it, but if you want to do well, expect to spend more time on it). After about a week or so, they invited me to an onsite interview. During the onsite interview, there was a presentation to let you know what the company does and how their software is used. Next, I met with a current TS employee in a group and he talked about the position more specifically. Then, I had to answer some questions given in a case study. Then, I had lunch and went for a tour around campus. Finally, I met with an HR representatives to wrap up the day. About a week later, they let me know their decision.

Interview Questions

• If you receive multiple offers, which factors help you make the decision?   Answer Question