Epicor Software Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

3.3

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Dublin, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Came in for an interview after talking with the reciter, had a nice conversation with the hiring manager, and then never heard back about the job, about the interview. No feedback, no yes or no. Just nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience. Are you able to do the job with no support?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Excellent process with good feedback. Arranged very quickly following preliminary discussion with HR. Very efficient in coordinating meetings with the interested internal parties. Preparations made by interviewers was clear and they focussed on the right issues. Made the process more enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Specifically questioned on CV and experience as well as expectations from opportunity.   Answer Question

Had already accepted another offer

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epicor Software in October 2009.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Met with most of the management staff and returned to meet with several managers again. Realistic preview of the job was provided and questions varied.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to help us meet our current goals. (goals were presented at the time of the interview)   Answer Question

Negotiation