Epicor Software Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Dublin, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Came in for an interview after talking with the reciter, had a nice conversation with the hiring manager, and then never heard back about the job, about the interview. No feedback, no yes or no. Just nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience. Are you able to do the job with no support?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after applying online. I had about five (5) different phone screens before being invited onsite to meet with three (3) different people. The process was very drawn out, which isn't always a bad thing. Personally, I question businesses that need candidates to meet with multiple people in separate instances; planning can be handled better.

The truly frustrating and wholly unprofessional behavior was that after eight separate meetings, I never heard back from them, good, bad or indifferent. For anyone who is actively job hunting, after that much interaction, you would hope to receive an offer or bare minimum of "thanks, but no thanks" generic message. To have a company completely disappear shows a level of disrespect for candidates time.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any of the interview questions. They were average.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Excellent process with good feedback. Arranged very quickly following preliminary discussion with HR. Very efficient in coordinating meetings with the interested internal parties. Preparations made by interviewers was clear and they focussed on the right issues. Made the process more enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Specifically questioned on CV and experience as well as expectations from opportunity.   Answer Question

Had already accepted another offer

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epicor Software in October 2009.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Met with most of the management staff and returned to meet with several managers again. Realistic preview of the job was provided and questions varied.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to help us meet our current goals. (goals were presented at the time of the interview)   Answer Question

Negotiation