Epicor Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an Epicor recruiter who found me through LinkedIn. Her initial contact was through email and from there we set up a phone interview. She then recommended me to the hiring manager who I spoke to on the phone. I also had a phone interview with his manager. At this point both of them agreed to send me an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience in training software for the container board industry.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Irvine, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, meeting face to face in airport. Hired! Sink or swim.

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer at the time was very fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Boston, MA) in July 2008.

Interview

Flew me to NJ, had a 1:1 interview (2 hours); then group (2:1) for about an hour; then had to do a presentation.
    Questions and areas were fine.
    Liked: they are expanding (not really, they layed off many); pretty good product (ERP);
    Not liked: never mentioned the culture at Epicor. Never said it was a good place to work.
    I had the impression it was a high pressure place.
    I know from personal experience they put people in the field with little experience, they throw bodies at the problem.
    This was with the regional manager, can see why.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose Epicor   1 Answer
    • Please prepare a presentation for how you would explain to a project team   Answer Question