Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Saint Louis Park, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a message via Linkedin from a recruiter for a position with Epicor. I then had a brief 15 minute phone call with the recruiter in regard to the position. From there I had a phone interview with two of the sales managers for the position. A couple days later I received an email from a recruiter saying that they wanted me to come in and do a two hour job shadow, and after I would interview with one of the managers. I showed up did the two hour job shadow, and after that I was told that I would not be interviewing with a manger because they didn't know I was coming in that day. I was upset with the lack of communication that this corporation has. I was interviewed by the manger via phone, but the trust with the corporation substantially diminished when I showed up in person and I didn't have a face to face interview. A couple days after I was called by the recruiter informing me that I did not get the position, but within five minutes they had the nerve to send me a survey asking me how my experience was with Epicor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Epicor?

Why do you want to work in sales?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief interview after being contacted by recruiter. Interviewer was very nice and the questions he asked were relatively easy. Very cool position if you're interested in ERP software. Job wasn't a match for me and I think we both realized that during the interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I got a phone interview call which went well. It lasted 30 mins and was asked to explain a project in detail, technologies worked on, technical skills and few basic questions. After clearing it, then gave Proctor test which is a skill assessment test.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

applied online, 1 month between 1st and second interview. then 1 week between 2nd and 3rd. they sell software to track interview processes for companies but did not appear to use their own product, constantly asked if i had spoken to anyone else. interviewers seemed bored with their job from the first work out of their mouth.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had three phone interviews, was scheduled for a face to face but was cancelled due to weather and than schedules did not work out. once they worked out was notified that the search was going to be suspended. My guess the search was suspended due to the lack of work in the area they was hiring for. I had a positive opinion of the interview process until it was cancelled after 3 meetings and led on to believe they was still hiring.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had, why I was looking for another Job.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Dublin, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Came in for an interview after talking with the reciter, had a nice conversation with the hiring manager, and then never heard back about the job, about the interview. No feedback, no yes or no. Just nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience. Are you able to do the job with no support?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

Interview

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in August 2014.

Interview

SR. Corporate recruiter rescheduled 3 times in one week by e-mail, never by phone. Candidate juggled schedule, appointments, and priorities accordingly. E-mail communication 10 minutes after interviews were to begin (1) "I am going to need to reschedule. Would you be available tomorrow? My apologies. I have a meeting that popped up on my calendar. "
      Next day 10 minutes after interview was to begin: "We have a pending offer on this role and I certainly don’t want to waste your time. It just came through today. I will connect with you if the situation changes"

Interview Questions

• Would you be available tomorrow?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after applying online. I had about five (5) different phone screens before being invited onsite to meet with three (3) different people. The process was very drawn out, which isn't always a bad thing. Personally, I question businesses that need candidates to meet with multiple people in separate instances; planning can be handled better.

The truly frustrating and wholly unprofessional behavior was that after eight separate meetings, I never heard back from them, good, bad or indifferent. For anyone who is actively job hunting, after that much interaction, you would hope to receive an offer or bare minimum of "thanks, but no thanks" generic message. To have a company completely disappear shows a level of disrespect for candidates time.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any of the interview questions. They were average.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question