Epicor Software Technical Support Analyst (Service Desk) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Technical Support Analyst (Service Desk) Interview Questions

Interviews at Epicor Software

1 Interview Review

2.0

Technical Support Analyst (Service Desk) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bracknell, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the recruiter via phone, who asked me questions about my experience and gave me a overview of the role, salary, location, and hours etc. It was a short conversation.

Then I received an email a day later, inviting me to a face-to-face interview.

The building is huge, and there is available parking on the premises.
There were supposed to be 2 people, but it was just one. The boss of the hiring manager. Since I had limited experience, my questions were mostly around my CV, and I was asked competency type questions and he provided scenarios and asked me what I would do in each one. There were no technical questions. The interview was supposed to take 1 hour, but it went over an extra 30 minutes.

About a week later, I was short-listed for a second interview, this one was with the hiring manager, and a technical support analyst. The hiring manager asked questions about my CV, questions were on education, experience, hobbies etc, just to get an idea of my personality and how suitable I was to work in his team. I also got to ask the support analyst questions about the role and he gave me a better insight into the role.

After the second interview, the hiring manager wanted a second opinion from the recruiter, to make sure I was actually suitable. She phoned and just asked follow up questions about the interview. Then she made the offer. Told me the pay, told me about holidays, benefits like health cover and pension, then said that I would get the contract via email in a couple of days. Its 27 June 2014 now. I have been offered the job, I just need to read and sign the contract.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer that calls up for assistance on a product that you have no knowledge on, the person who does is busy with a call, and the customer has rang up many times and has not received a reply, yet needs to sort out the problem urgently?   1 Answer