Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview, met with a recruiter, met with a higher up, 2 hour job shadow, and to be continued...very easy interview. There haven't been any trick questions and they really just want to get to know you. Personality is a must. They're looking for sports minded individuals.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Westminster, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

It is basically a three step interview process. First you will be contacted by a recruiter. They ask you pretty typical interview questions. If that goes well, you will be put in touch with the Director of Business Development. Nice guy with a low pressure feel to the whole thing. If that also goes well, you will be brought in to the building for an interview. This is not really a traditional interview as they bring in 2 current employees who you ask questions to about the job. Whole process is very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions: Skills? Strengths? Weaknesses? Nothing random or trying to catch you off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Online application. Phone call. In person interview that questions your ability to logic and communicate. 50 words is not what I feel like writing so hopefully this helps. Again, feel it out.

Interview Questions

• What applicable experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Asked a lot of questions of why Epicor and why sales? First, went in for a brief interview with a recruiter, then a one on one, followed by a 1/2 day shadow with a two on one interview afterwards, and finally came in and met with the director for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What sets you apart? How do you handle no? What motivates you? What is ERP?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I got a phone interview call which went well. It lasted 30 mins and was asked to explain a project in detail, technologies worked on, technical skills and few basic questions. After clearing it, then gave Proctor test which is a skill assessment test.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

applied online, 1 month between 1st and second interview. then 1 week between 2nd and 3rd. they sell software to track interview processes for companies but did not appear to use their own product, constantly asked if i had spoken to anyone else. interviewers seemed bored with their job from the first work out of their mouth.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Meet in person with a Recruiter, meet with Senior Management, shadow an employee and meet again with Senior Management, meet with the director of your potential department. Their recruiters are highly trained and personal. There are no surprises in this process, they are not trying to trick you, they genuinely are trying to find if you are a good fit for the position and the company. They let you know what is happening every step of the way and at no time did I feel intimidated.

Interview Questions

• Does your GPA reflect your college efforts? What are you looking for in a job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from an internal recruiter after submitting my resume online. The internal recruiter set up a welcome phone interview. From there I met with the Hiring manager. After which I met (over the phone) with a current employee. After which the internal recruiter offered me a verbal offer. Once the verbal offer was accepted the process was started. about 6 weeks overall.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working at Epicor in 5 years   1 Answer

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very smooth. They were extremely accommodating and have a very laidback atmosphere and approach. However they were well organized and clearly have got the hiring process down to a science. In general very impressive

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had three phone interviews, was scheduled for a face to face but was cancelled due to weather and than schedules did not work out. once they worked out was notified that the search was going to be suspended. My guess the search was suspended due to the lack of work in the area they was hiring for. I had a positive opinion of the interview process until it was cancelled after 3 meetings and led on to believe they was still hiring.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had, why I was looking for another Job.   1 Answer