Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.7

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with six different individuals; they know what they are looking for and will ask the appropriate question to ensure you are knowledgeable for the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• When would you recommend finite manufacturing vs infinite manufacturing and why?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

Interview

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in August 2014.

Interview

SR. Corporate recruiter rescheduled 3 times in one week by e-mail, never by phone. Candidate juggled schedule, appointments, and priorities accordingly. E-mail communication 10 minutes after interviews were to begin (1) "I am going to need to reschedule. Would you be available tomorrow? My apologies. I have a meeting that popped up on my calendar. "
      Next day 10 minutes after interview was to begin: "We have a pending offer on this role and I certainly don’t want to waste your time. It just came through today. I will connect with you if the situation changes"

Interview Questions

• Would you be available tomorrow?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after applying online. I had about five (5) different phone screens before being invited onsite to meet with three (3) different people. The process was very drawn out, which isn't always a bad thing. Personally, I question businesses that need candidates to meet with multiple people in separate instances; planning can be handled better.

The truly frustrating and wholly unprofessional behavior was that after eight separate meetings, I never heard back from them, good, bad or indifferent. For anyone who is actively job hunting, after that much interaction, you would hope to receive an offer or bare minimum of "thanks, but no thanks" generic message. To have a company completely disappear shows a level of disrespect for candidates time.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any of the interview questions. They were average.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Newburgh, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of standard questions (what are your strengths? Weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? What kind of computer experience do you have? What animal are you?) There is nothing special to say on this interview and sometimes a 50 word minimum is silly.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Davy, then set up in person interview, if they approve they will set up a shadowing experience which will be followed up by another interview, job offer came the week after

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

A lot of questions about experience. they go through a standard interview script with what you would do in this situation

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

4 round interview, first with Senior BDRs in the position, next two with upper managers and finally a short "why me" presentation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bensalem, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

You sit down with the hiring manager for about 20 minutes where you are then forced to sit with a current BDR and talk to them about their job for 20 minutes. You repeat that step at least 1-2 more times. Then you sit back down with the hiring manager for 10 more minutes to talk about the experience and what you think of the job. You're basically hired depending on what the current BDR's think of you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer