Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.7

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Newburgh, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of standard questions (what are your strengths? Weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? What kind of computer experience do you have? What animal are you?) There is nothing special to say on this interview and sometimes a 50 word minimum is silly.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Davy, then set up in person interview, if they approve they will set up a shadowing experience which will be followed up by another interview, job offer came the week after

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

A lot of questions about experience. they go through a standard interview script with what you would do in this situation

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

4 round interview, first with Senior BDRs in the position, next two with upper managers and finally a short "why me" presentation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bensalem, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

You sit down with the hiring manager for about 20 minutes where you are then forced to sit with a current BDR and talk to them about their job for 20 minutes. You repeat that step at least 1-2 more times. Then you sit back down with the hiring manager for 10 more minutes to talk about the experience and what you think of the job. You're basically hired depending on what the current BDR's think of you.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

I talked with them at my college's career fair and was invited from there to come to a pizza social at their office. They offered a sign up for interviews at the social. I came in for an interview that week and was offered the opportunity to do a field day a couple days after.

Interview Questions

• What is the latest book you've read that wasn't for school?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was extensive, I went through a total of 6 interviews. I was very disappointed when after I rearranged my schedule numerous times, and made myself available on 6 different occasions that the organization did not have the courtesy of contacting me to advise of their decision. When I reached out to them, I was told that there was a change in the business and the position was under review. I feel from a professional courtesy standpoint, that information should have been disclosed without me having to follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

Clear, concise, all expectations of job duties and opportunities were very transparent. Not only did you meet with your direct manager but you also got to meet with employees in the same job position to ask detailed questions to get a great view of the expectations and background on the atmosphere and the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?
      Do you have any phone sales experience?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Your negotiating power is dependent on your previous experience, if this is your first job you really have none, if you are sales veteran with a good resume you have some leverage.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI).

Interview

test- 2 section simple math and logical , no need to extra preparation
    coding 4 qn without compiler (psudocode was allowed)