Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with recruiter who makes sure you understand the job role (which is most likely inflated because they have no idea what the job actually does). Then a phone interview with the manager/lead of your team asking questions about your background. 3rd interview is in person with manager to discuss commission structure (which is also inflated). In the 3rd interview you get to meet the team, which is helpful, but the job isnt team oriented, its individual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salaries are low and below industry standard. Commission is nice, but inflated numbers are given during interview, actual commission much lower than expected.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an Epicor recruiter who found me through LinkedIn. Her initial contact was through email and from there we set up a phone interview. She then recommended me to the hiring manager who I spoke to on the phone. I also had a phone interview with his manager. At this point both of them agreed to send me an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience in training software for the container board industry.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Took 4 months to contact me. *redflag* Returned my email and scheduled an interview. Spoke with 3 managers was then told Id be contacted within the week. Got a call from one of the managers saying theyd like to bring me on.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what DNS/URL means?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation process. I was emailed a contract when asking for better pay/benefits I was refered to HR who said the contract was alrady finalized.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Placed through an agency. Very typical interview. You know the answer that they're looking for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal. "this is what we pay."

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Interview

It goes well. very easy and ly back. I don't remember more

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Saint Louis Park, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Online recruiters, in-person interview with two managers

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Interview

After a brief phone interview about your resume, then they scheduled a skill assessment test.
    The phone interview was very easy, they were interested on your gpa and working experience. i was asked to introduce one of my favorite project.
    Skill assessment test consist questions about logic questions, math questions, and programming questions

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Interview

Communicative recruiters

Interview Questions

• Describe most complex project, role in project, challenges faced, outcome, what would I have done differently   Answer Question

See What Epicor Software Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star     Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “there was a time this was a company was a family. to see a company that has the tenure as much as we have is almost unheard of. most companies you see big wigs have been around for years...”“there was a time this was a company was a family. to see a company that has the tenure as much as we have is almost unheard of. most companies you see big wigs have been around for years but quick turn over every where else. here it is across the board including the previous CEO when he was let go we KNEW something was going to change and it did. everything went a different direction including lay offs to everyone who has been here what felt like forever. the previous CEO had the company in it's best interest but also made sure employees were also in his best interest. we were taken care of. colleagues staying here as long as we have which should tell you there was a time this was a great and happy place to work. this is a great company when we were CCI Triad, Triad, Activant and the Epicor UNTIL major recent changes took place. the people liked it hear enough to stay. all that has change - how you ask? well read the con below” – Full Review