Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.7

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

I talked with them at my college's career fair and was invited from there to come to a pizza social at their office. They offered a sign up for interviews at the social. I came in for an interview that week and was offered the opportunity to do a field day a couple days after.

Interview Questions

• What is the latest book you've read that wasn't for school?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was extensive, I went through a total of 6 interviews. I was very disappointed when after I rearranged my schedule numerous times, and made myself available on 6 different occasions that the organization did not have the courtesy of contacting me to advise of their decision. When I reached out to them, I was told that there was a change in the business and the position was under review. I feel from a professional courtesy standpoint, that information should have been disclosed without me having to follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

Clear, concise, all expectations of job duties and opportunities were very transparent. Not only did you meet with your direct manager but you also got to meet with employees in the same job position to ask detailed questions to get a great view of the expectations and background on the atmosphere and the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?
      Do you have any phone sales experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your negotiating power is dependent on your previous experience, if this is your first job you really have none, if you are sales veteran with a good resume you have some leverage.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI).

Interview

test- 2 section simple math and logical , no need to extra preparation
    coding 4 qn without compiler (psudocode was allowed)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with recruiter who makes sure you understand the job role (which is most likely inflated because they have no idea what the job actually does). Then a phone interview with the manager/lead of your team asking questions about your background. 3rd interview is in person with manager to discuss commission structure (which is also inflated). In the 3rd interview you get to meet the team, which is helpful, but the job isnt team oriented, its individual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salaries are low and below industry standard. Commission is nice, but inflated numbers are given during interview, actual commission much lower than expected.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an Epicor recruiter who found me through LinkedIn. Her initial contact was through email and from there we set up a phone interview. She then recommended me to the hiring manager who I spoke to on the phone. I also had a phone interview with his manager. At this point both of them agreed to send me an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience in training software for the container board industry.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Took 4 months to contact me. *redflag* Returned my email and scheduled an interview. Spoke with 3 managers was then told Id be contacted within the week. Got a call from one of the managers saying theyd like to bring me on.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what DNS/URL means?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation process. I was emailed a contract when asking for better pay/benefits I was refered to HR who said the contract was alrady finalized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Placed through an agency. Very typical interview. You know the answer that they're looking for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal. "this is what we pay."