Epicor Software Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

Interview

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and decided to take it a shot. Took a personality test called Rembrandt and then had a phone interview with a software engineer. Rembrandt was pretty straightforward nothing to worry about really and the interview with employee was basically just to go over my resume and confirm the information included in it. I took the skills test a local library and it was not very hard but the last problems on the programming section were a bit tricky.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Epic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

Start with some question with the resume. Everything else is pretty much described by other post. nothing new.

Interview Questions

• what is static function of c++. why do we need it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

2 technical and 1 managerial round. Managerial round i felt v bad, at least they should know how to talk people if someone comes from far to attend interview. Have some courtesy and respect towards people. They said they can hire some IITian instead but they were fixating on salary like they didn't want to pay even 8 lpa for 3 years.

Interview Questions

• they asked oop concepts and data structure questions. after taking 2 technical manager said you might not be knowing all the things.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

interview process mainly comprise of online assessment exam.
    Online exam will have aptitude and reasoning questions --45 minutes of time
    Scenario based programming questions--mainly 1 or 3 based on experience
    Question difficulty level is medium but need a lot of practice to clear the round.

Interview Questions

• probability qn ,blood relation qn , profit and loss, direction based,
      in programming section--
      Question based on balanced string like aabbcc--balanced else aabbbbdd--unbalanced   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The one that would be my manager made the interview. There was no test, he just wanted to get to know me, my background, a little description about the job, the company.

Interview Questions

• What would you offer me that others won't?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cholula, Puebla (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Cholula, Puebla (Mexico)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, the first one was with the HR personal, a brief examination of my english level, then a technical Java exam, that was fairly easy. The second interview was with four guys at the same time throwing me a lots of questions, technical and personals, the last interview was with the manager.

Interview Questions

• The java exam, where easy questions, it had 2 problems at the end, one of sorting numbers, and the classic fibonacci.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Written Test (Maths and Programming)