Epicor Software Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

Interview

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and decided to take it a shot. Took a personality test called Rembrandt and then had a phone interview with a software engineer. Rembrandt was pretty straightforward nothing to worry about really and the interview with employee was basically just to go over my resume and confirm the information included in it. I took the skills test a local library and it was not very hard but the last problems on the programming section were a bit tricky.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Epic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

Start with some question with the resume. Everything else is pretty much described by other post. nothing new.

Interview Questions

• what is static function of c++. why do we need it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

2 technical and 1 managerial round. Managerial round i felt v bad, at least they should know how to talk people if someone comes from far to attend interview. Have some courtesy and respect towards people. They said they can hire some IITian instead but they were fixating on salary like they didn't want to pay even 8 lpa for 3 years.

Interview Questions

• they asked oop concepts and data structure questions. after taking 2 technical manager said you might not be knowing all the things.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

interview process mainly comprise of online assessment exam.
    Online exam will have aptitude and reasoning questions --45 minutes of time
    Scenario based programming questions--mainly 1 or 3 based on experience
    Question difficulty level is medium but need a lot of practice to clear the round.

Interview Questions

• probability qn ,blood relation qn , profit and loss, direction based,
      in programming section--
      Question based on balanced string like aabbcc--balanced else aabbbbdd--unbalanced
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The one that would be my manager made the interview. There was no test, he just wanted to get to know me, my background, a little description about the job, the company.

Interview Questions

• What would you offer me that others won't?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Written Test (Maths and Programming)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in December 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR to get you know the basic info of the company, also to get a little more about your resume and previous experiences in software development process.

After the call I got contacted via e-mail for an in-site interview. Went to the building (an amazing one) and the atmosphere was really nice, programmers and project managers everywhere. Got a technical interview about basic C# knowledge and aptitude tests. Also the algorithms questions were really easy.

After finish the tests, they told me that a project manager will review my entire application and then they'll tell if the process will continue or not. Never got a call/mail back.

Interview Questions

• Was really easy interview: Fibonacci, sorting elements, nothing especial.   Answer Question