Epitec Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epitec Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

There was a short phone screening which led to an in-person interview. I was interviewed by two people (recruiters/senior recruiters) initially and then I waited for a manager to interview me. Took about a good 1-2 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epitec

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

It was long and extensive for an entry level position. 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I met with the HR Intern who recruited me each time and also with 2 sales managers. The process was very intimidating and I was worried the whole time that it was a pyramid scheme. When I was offered the position I was given only a few hours to sign the offer letter, not enough time to review all of the documents, including the Employment Agreement.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The interview was with only one manager/executive with HR not being present during the interview. I was asked questions that were illegal to ask and basis of discrimination. I was mind-boggled that the executive was that oblivious of the law to ask such discriminatory questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked legally inappropriate questions with HR not being present there to monitor the interview or witness the interview. Which I find very odd.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview, two in person interviews. Not a good company to work with. I interviewed twice and wasn't considered due to motivation which was an absurd excuse. They ask for transcripts which you have to pay for out of pocket. Low base salary. My experience was a hassle and waste time/ money.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec in May 2015.

Interview

Took two weeks, I drove 16 hours for the face to face interview in Dallas area. When I got there I realized there was any diversity there at all and I read reviews but.. yeah. The employees wasn't not welcoming but the interviews was very nice. The Skype interview was terrible. He was very rude and showed no interest. I am well qualified for the position, but once he astually saw me I can tell it was already a no. I hate race had to do with it but he made it pretty obvious.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with inbound and out-bound calling.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Had a 3 step interview process and it was easy; however, the big disadvantage was going through all of that for 2 weeks with no offer and no explanation as to why the decision was made, although I was lead to believe that they were on board with me. Just a fair warning, this is not a guaranteed position even though I was told that I had my background matched a lot of skills that they were looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I had the interviews, all of the questions were common sense. The people interviewing appeared nice but the staff were another story. They will ask you for official transcripts I suggest that you give them a copy if you have to pay for it out of pocket because this is not a guaranteed job

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epitec in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process seams to be pretty standard so far. I have had one phone interview which lasted maybe 30 minutes. This interview included some general questions and information regarding the position. A few days later I had a scheduled in-person interview.

The in-person interview was with one person. My original resume that I provided did not include serving (restaurant) experience. I was asked to provide a resume which included this information. I also had to provide a receipt for my transcripts being ordered. This interview included more personal questions about my work history and the typical experience questions. Overall the experience has been quick and simple so far. I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• The question that stumped my is actually not a hard one. It was if there was anything about myself that i would like to change or improve on. All Questions during this portion of the interview were similar to this type of question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec (Addison, TX).

Interview

Extremely easy. Asked a few questions about my résumé and then went on to another easy interview w/the VP via Skype. Neither interview was difficult, but I don't remember what I was asked except for they both talked about salary and making sure I was comfortable w/it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's room for negotiation if you try!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I interviewed at Epitec in June 2014.

Interview

Three interviews - One detailed phone interview that outlined past work experience, information about the company, and a few questions about why you are interested in the job, the company, what your career goals are.
    If you pass the phone interview, they will bring you in for a one-on-one interview. This is more detailed questions about your past work experience (behavioral questions). Questions were not too bad.
    If you pass your in-person interview, you will be brought in for a third interview with a top level executive. This is more of a formality to make sure your personality fits with their company.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult experience professionally?   Answer Question

Salary was lower than I was looking for and commute was far for me.