Eppendorf North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.6

Customer Support Representative-Biotech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied first week of April, and heard back about three weeks later. I received an email with a phone interview set up. I talked to the recruiter, who was very nice and thorough with what the position entitles. I had two interviews, one with two of the hiring managers and the second interview was with upper management. They seem friendly and very passionate about their jobs.

Interview Questions

• How you would describe yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why do you think you will be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Senior Tech Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America in February 2017.

Interview

Applied and submitted resume online. Contacted by email to schedule telephone interview. Smooth process. The telephone interview was on time and overall pleasant.
    The Recruiter was professional, asked clear questions, and cut straight to the facts.

Interview Questions

• Explain responsibilities of last project   Answer Question
    • Realize the salary is under market, and you're overqualified, would you be okay moving forward knowing the salary is capped 30-40k less than what you're making?   1 Answer

Pipette Calibration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America.

Interview

She simply explained the job which was to travel all over Michigan in a company provided car and calibrate pipettes at various labs. She did not really ask any interview questions, she just described the job and would stop every so often and ask if that was something you are interested in or ok with.

Interview Questions

• She did not really ask any interview questions, she just described the job and would stop every so often and ask if that was something you are interested in or ok with.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America.

Interview

Great easy going. Very friendly staff and they make you feel comfortable. As long as you go in confident about yourself you will give off the right vibe and impredsion. They want smart and skilful people that will represent them as a the professional Company they are.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America (Enfield, CT).

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with a Human Resources employee. I spent a cumulative of 3 hours on face to face interviews with 5 other employees. I experienced pretty basic interview questions regarding experience, career path and personality questions. All of the employees that I met with were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to work experience and career goals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America.

Interview

Applied on Craigslist using resume and coverletter. Was contacted through email for an over the phone interview. Completed over the phone interview. Was contacted for an in person interview. Met with marcela for interview at a hotel. Interview consisted of basic simple STAR questions, what lab experience I had and what I understood about pipette calibration. Spoke about job, benefits, what work would be like, and that travel would be around 30% (in hindsight the reality was 90%) Was called back to offer job. Met with another person with the company. Accepted. Started 5 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you worked with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None allowed

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eppendorf North America.

Interview

Responded to post on Craigslist. Received an almost immediate email response for an in-person interview. Had interview with supposed HR person, who was very nice, and then brought in two higher-level employees who interviewed me again on my own. Next step is interview with hiring manager, which will happen on another day.

Interview Questions

• 1) How do you respond to failure?
      2) What are the pros and cons of you?   Answer Question