Epsilon Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Had one interview with 4 different people, who were all very kind and asked many personality-based questions, very conversational and friendly. Recruiter was great in communicating each update on my status in the hiring process. They extended a verbal offer about one week after the interview, and received a written offer about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged in your previous role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, and interview with 2-3 people. Basic interview questions and the process lasts about 30 minutes with each person. Prepare for regular interview questions and also what what you do in this case questions.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Strengths, hypothetical and scenario questions   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and break-down of the interview process. We wish you the best of luck in your job search! --Talent Acquisition Team

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews. After an initial phone screen that matched a very basic level of capability review, I was moved to interview with the VP of the account; once she interviewed me, I was moved to interview with several other members of the team. I had a mixture of phone, video and then a live interview. The interview process concluded with a panel of 6 people interviewing me back to back, many asking similar questions and gauging fit to the agency.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me some examples of a time when you provided great client service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straightforward. Usually, someone in Human Resources will reach out to you via email to set up a phone conversation. The phone conversation will usually consist of simply getting a feel for the prospect and their background and seeing how they would fit in at Epsilon. Next, the prospect will be asked to come in and interview with 3-5 different people, either for a specific client or for a general program. Everyone is very friendly which makes it less nerve racking.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I was a college hire and felt like the entire recruiting process was very organized. Epsilon HR was good about telling you the status in process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was referred in. The recruiter called me and did a phone screen. Just had one round of interviews and met with 4 employees. Everyone I met with were friendly and professional.

Negotiation

not applicable

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Three in-person interviews after HR phone screen. 30 mins each. Very straightforward questions on skill set and background/experience. Be prepared to answer some technical questions if it is stated on your resume.