Epsilon Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was laid back but very thorough. A lot of the questions were basically behavior ones but they also threw a few trick questions to see how you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with the recruiter on the phone and then spoke with one of the hiring managers. Then I was asked to to come into the office to meet a couple team members. After that, I spoke with the second hiring manager on the phone. The overall process was very relaxed and all members of the team were very easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were more situational and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your review! We are glad you felt comfortable during the Interview process and that you had a positive experience talking with our San Francisco team members. We wish you the best of... More

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Completed several rounds of voice call and live interviews. It was not clear when the interviews would end. I met roughly 8 people on the team over the course of about 2 months. The process was mostly virtual (i.e. phone calls and video calls), They had a variety of team members participate in interviews and had each of them take a different approach. Some of the interviews were very formal and some were informal conversations with some main questions peppered in. The interview process started with an HR person. It also ended with an HR person, but there was very little in between contact with HR. Salary expectations were not asked of me, and at the end they guessed what I'd like to receive, which I found to be a bit odd. They don't negotiate many of their benefits, but it would appear that there are great benefits and a great team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to face a difficult challenge
      Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses
      Why do you want to leave your company?
      Why would you be a good match for this position?   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your review, and we’re so happy that you’ve accepted an offer with Epsilon! We are happy to have you join the team and value your comments regarding the interview process. Candidate... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple for the most part. A phone screen was initially scheduled with HR to cover off of the basics...job role, experience, salary requirements. Then two face to face interviews were scheduled with the hiring manager and client team manager. The whole interview took under an hour. Both interviewers were definitely more interested in making a personal connection/seeing if I was a "right fit" vs. a behavioral interview. Questions were very simple and straightforward, and applicable to my past experience and relatable to the position being offered.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult project you managed and explain 1) why it was difficult and 2) how you handled the situation and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate a couple additional thousands dollars. I was informed that I was at the max of the salary range. In retrospect, I wish I had negotiated more as I was given a promotion with no salary increase.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in August 2010.

Interview

Phone screen with TX was normal. In person in PA hotel conf room was fair. In hindsight, the interviewers lack of detailed knowledge should have been a red flag.

Negotiation

pretty easy, they met my number

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teddington, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Teddington, London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with a HR lady, she was thorough and professional, she was screening for specific skills set. Then interview in person with 1 young manager, he was lacking in candidate interviewing skills, and I presume generally a wider prespective. HR described the environment as a family like close circle, which I guess does not encourage diversity in unique matching skillset or personalities.

Interview Questions

• no specific questions - in a disorganised fashion I was just asked to talk about myself, and probably covered every questions he may have had   Answer Question