Epsilon Associate Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Associate Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Phone screen that went over my resume, followed by invite for in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 5 back-to-back interviews (30min each), which were largely behavioral. I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions and learn a lot more about Epsilon too. Everyone was super friendly, and HR was very helpful in understanding where I was in the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief panel discussion with Associate Account Executives currently in the role. From there candidates were divided into individual interview rooms and met with a varied of different account executives and managers. Very discussion based interview process and laid back.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview

Campus recruitment process was early in the hiring process compared to many other marketing companies. Recruiters lagged a little in communication but ultimately provided detailed responses about the process if anyone had any questions. Multiple rounds including an on-campus interview and then at the headquarters interview with multiple mid-level managers discussing the company and your qualifications. Overall a pleasant process with offers being sent out before christmas.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

One on campus interview with 2 employees at the same time.
    One interview at HQ with 5 employees, one person at a time.
    very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen that led to an on-site interview with 4 other college seniors from university recruiting processes. Current position holders answered questions for 10 minutes about anything the interview group was curious about and each interviewee was sent to a room to be interviewed by 5 different employees in various areas of the company including account management. Questions were varied and mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Questions about fitting in specifically in the department within the large and multi-faceted company   1 Answer