Epsilon Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. I liked that I was interviewed by several people. I learned more about the company/role in my interview and was asked why I thought I would fit in at Epsilon. Interview seemed relaxed, similar to just having a conversation with interviewer. I would recommend taking an interview with Epsilon.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty standard on campus recruiting process. I applied through my school's website and was contacted to do an interview on campus at my school's career center about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and informative and the interview was fairly casual with your standard behavioral questions. Nothing too technical, mostly just about myself and my resume and skills, etc. I have not yet heard back about a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your problem solving and analytical skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was 2 to 1 and they asked me behavioral questions and was fairly relaxed. they communicated the the company was very client focus and compartmentalized. People that worked on the same floor and side had never meet because they hadn't had teams together.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I first applied through campus recruiting. I then had an interview on campus. This first interview asked me about my experience with SQL, but mostly behavioral.

I was emailed a few days later saying I made it to the second round of interviewing. I then went to the Wakefield office where I interviewed with five hiring managers. The questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Know information about current or past internships, I spoke heavily about these during the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. The recruiter followed up a couple of days later to schedule a face to face interview. I interviewed with four different managers for 30-40 minutes each (I stayed in the room while they rotated between myself and the other three candidates).

Interview Questions

• When was a time, whether at work or school, where you had to do something you really did not want to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had an on campus interview, then was invited to their Wakefield office for a final interview. The on site interview was pretty straightforward; 5 current employees from different areas interviewed me for about twenty minutes each. Some asked me a lot of basic behavioral questions, some just talked at me about Epsilon, and they all allowed for a lot of my own questions. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your breakdown of the interview process from the perspective of a new graduate. It is very important to us, that everyone has a positive experience ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

From 400 online applications through various university job boards, it was narrowed down to 65 on-campus interviews. From there, a total of 15 applicants were chosen for on-site interviews at the Wakefield office, of which between three and 10 would be offered jobs. The people seem very nice, but not very open minded. For a job that involves a lot of stress, they seemed very focused on finding someone that has a business or other non-technical degree to do a technical/programming job that has a high-stress level. Even though as an engineer I can handle large amounts of stress, they were so hung up on the "engineer" part that no one ever gave me a chance to explain my vast business and marketing background.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handled a problem that arose while travelling abroad.   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

Interview

I went to SMU's career fair and meet with them at their booth. They were really nice and they seemed interested in me. I gave them my resume and they told me how to apply online. I got accepted to interview with them. All of the questions are behavioral. Make sure you know about the company too. They ask you why you would be a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question