Epsilon Bsa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Bsa Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

This interviewed offered pretty basic questions! All behavior based questions. There were no technical asked during this interview. The recruiter was friendly, she made me feel very comfortable. In the end, never heard back about an offer. That was frustrating. Tried to get a hold of them, but never replied.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with 3 people. Everyone was very nice and the interview went well. Contacted by the same HR person in a couple of days who said that the interview went well and they will be reaching out with in offer within a couple of days. I contacted her in a few days as a follow-up and because I had 2 other offers on my hands, but never heard from them again. Can't believe how unprofessional the HR department is. If you changed your mind and decided not to make an offer, or even if they didn't like me following up - an email notifying me they won't be extending an offer would be nice.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, found my resume online, I was working for a competitor. Then I interviewed with manager and directors from technology department. Finally I interviewed with hiring manager and account director. The entire process took about 2-3 weeks, final interview was on Friday and I got and offer on Monday.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how familiar I was with data models, sql, etl and my understanding of marketing technologies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Interview

Applied online>Phone Int>Office visit

The folks I met were nice folks, however, through my experience and research during this process, the HR was less so. HR person was nice guy as well, but his communication was minimal when a question was asked. The interview process was logistically a mess. It felt like there was zero planning involved on their part. The whole process lasted for MONTHS which included 3 separate office visits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

intervierw process was not bad. most people who interviewed me were behavioral. one guy was doing a problem solving thing about how can you tell a refrigeratior light is out. i was not excited about that but o well.

Interview Questions

• how do you know a fridge light is out?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

4 interviews + background checkiing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

regular